Locked doors🤍💚🤍

Charlie x Ghosts
Noncon - gangbang - ghostfucking - invisible hands and parts - dacryphilia - aftercare (sorta) - over stimulation - spit roasting - angst - (don't take these tags lightly) - dead dove: do not eat - this was a collab (ask if you want the other person's @)
This was made some time after the asylum video and is set there.

He didn't notice that he got distracted, but when he realized his friends had walked away he knew he had probably lost them. Charlie tried to find them by himself at first, not even touching the walkie-talkie strapped to the belt on his waist. Sadly this only made things worse for him and he ended up in a new part of the dark asylum he hadn't explored yet. "Hello?" he said again, testing to see if anyone was nearby.

He smiled as he heard a noise in a room not too far away. "Finally, were you guys hiding from me?" he spoke again as he made his way into the room. His smile faded when he saw no one around and upon walking further in the door slammed shut. "G-guys?" He stepped back from the door, chills running down his spine as he started to realize how bad this was for him. He rushed towards it, twisting the handle, but that was only in vain as the door was locked.

A sickening feeling of uneasiness bubbled up within him, quickly becoming overwhelming as he started to bang on the door. It was no use, but even so he couldn't give up just yet. Maybe one of his friends was on the other side, pushing on it so that he couldn't get out. He was trying to think logically about all of this; there were no such things as ghosts, after all.

"Condi?" He called out, voice wavering as he paused for a moment, waiting for an answer. There was a lump in his throat, nerves shooting throughout him and causing his hands to shake as he rattled the door knob once again. "...Bizly? C'mon guys, this isn't funny!"

His hand slipped off the handle as he sighed, a scared whimper slipping from his lips. "..Guys, seriously, this isn't funny anymore!" He slammed on the door a final time before deciding that maybe the lock was broken and that it just didn't open from the inside. "Okay, okay.. this is fine. This is fine!.." he muttered to himself, trying to avoid panicking more.

He scrambled for the walkie-talkie on his belt, clicking the talk button. "Hello, hello?" he started. No response. "Hello?" he repeated once more, anxiety slipping into his voice. "Is there anyone there? C'mon, c'mo- ugh.. answer! I'm stuck in a room, okay? I'm I-I.. the door isn't opening and I don't even know where I really am." He explained, stumbling through the panicked explanation. His breathing settled into another sigh as he heard nothing but static.

Was he really going to be stuck here until someone found him? They'd have to come looking for him EVENTUALLY... right? It seemed like all he could do now was wait, though; hesitantly turning away from the door to observe the rest of the room. Eyes frantically scanning over the walls that looked like they'd crumble down on top of him at any moment. He felt trapped, terrified of his surroundings, and all alone with no one around to comfort him.

And, as if on cue, a freezing hand grasped at his shoulder and sent a shiver coursing though his entire body.

He let out a loud yelp, whipping around expecting to see someone but instead finding the room just as empty as he had entered it. There was definitely something going on here, and he certainly didn't want to find out what it was.

His body suddenly felt cold, face going pale from fright. He wanted to believe there was someone in the room. Oh how badly he wanted to believe that this was simply another human being; Oh how badly he wanted to be able to eliminate the possibility of this being a ghost. He swung his arm as he felt another hand grasp at his shoulder, but hits nothing.

As he yanked his arm back to try and shrink himself to a corner his hand was grabbed. He looked to his hand, but saw nothing. He felt it, he knew something was there, holding his hand in place, but he couldn't see it. He yelled, "get off! Bizly help! Please someone-!" his mouth was covered.