➴ 3 ➴

New York didn't treat me right. Not this time. I knew my father was going to be disappointed in me. Lilah came home with me after New York. We did anything and everything to try and contact Seth but he wasn't there nor was his team. Lilah and I just arrived at my house.

"My father is gonna regret sending me to New York" I rubbed my forehead. I was too stressed.

"Stop stressing. He's probably glad that you tried to contact Seth besides what's the worst your father would do, he loves you too much" she smiled and gave my hand a squeeze. I forced a slight smile. The guard opened the door and I saw Nora standing at the entrance of the door.

"You're back and so is Lilah" she laughed and ran to us. I went to the trunk and Lilah waited for Nora to come give her a hug.

"Hey you I missed you" Lilah's tone was excited. She wrapped her arms around Nora and they laughed.

"Yeah I missed you too Nora" I said sarcastically. They pulled away and Nora walked towards me. She gave me a quick hug as we took our stuff out the trunk.

"So what happened with Seth?" Nora questioned while she grabbed one of Lilah's bags.

"We don't know. His house was empty and we tried everywhere we could think of." I sighed. "Where's father?"

"He's upstairs in the meeting room. We tried calling Seth not long ago but he still didn't pick up" Nora walked in front of Lilah and I.

"I have a feeling father is going to be disappointed" we walked inside and I put all the bags down. The maids came over and smiled. They picked up our bags and I walked straight upstairs.

"You're gonna interrupt the meeting?" Lilah raised her eyebrow. I shrugged and kept walking.

I opened the door and saw my father along with a bunch of other people.

"Hi" I smiled awkwardly.

"Ahhh Davina you're back" he threw his arms in the air and walked towards me.

"Father, since you're in a meeting I figured I'd tell everyone. I went to New York and Seth was nowhere to be found. Lilah and I tried everywhere we could think of but nothing" I pulled a chair and sat down.

"Yes honey I figured I was expecting a call but since you didn't call I knew somethings up" my father crossed his arms and sat down next to me.

"So what are we going to do now? What if Seth's dead or worse he's been kidnapped and his selling out our information" Derek spoke. He was one of fathers friends that worked for him. Trusted ally for as long as I remember.

"Come on now Derek have some hope and let's not assume that Seth is dead, not yet" my father replied. I loved his positivity that he reflected but i know deep down there's a type of sage that scared me.

"Leo was there. He was looking for Seth too, said something about his father instructing him too" I broke my gaze on the floor and stared at my father. His face changed from a frown to a slight confusion.

"Did you ask why his father asked Leo to search for Seth?" my father questioned.

"If i knew why father, i would've said so but no he said he didn't know" i smiled.

"The Blackwells aren't exactly people to trust but in this case i want to meet up with them to see if we can form a deal or an alliance" my father looked around the room.

My face dropped into shock. No way was my father wanting to meet up with them. We've been in a feud for a long time now. My father hates his father. Our mothers get along which is a huge surprise. Leo and I have a special hatred for each other no doubt there.