➴ 16 ➴

Davina's Pov

Madeline was a life saver. She was fucking rich and she never gave a fuck. I was in her penthouse while we drank and laughed. Seriously what more would you want.

"So wait you hooked up with Leo?" she erupted with laughter.

I rolled my eyes playfully. "Yeah not that I care about him." A lie.

My laugh quickly turned into a frown. I really did that huh? Madeline was a trust worthy person. I always come to her when I need something.

"So where are the new recruits?" I asked, placing the beer on the table.

"Calm your horses ma'am. They're in the hide out. They train everyday until they prove that they are worthy to be trusted. I mean they obviously have to know how to fight too" she flicked the cigarette and it landed in the trash.

I stood up and walked to the fridge. I grabbed a bottle of water and went back to her.

"You being an assassin is so fucking badass" I smiled. "Dude killing people who are your enemies is a different type of fun."

Her smile turned into a smirk. "So why not kill Leo?" She narrowed her eyes on me.

I cleared my throat. "Because fuck Leo? I don't wanna see him again."

She raised both her eyebrows and stood up. "So you just fucked him and left?"

I didn't know what to say. I was saved by the doorbell. Madeline walked to the door and opened it.

"Hey guys" she smiled. A few guys walked in and Madeline smirked.

I raised my eyebrows in confusion.

"Pick a guy and go have fun" she chuckled.

I quickly stood up. "Nah I prefer not to. Besides I gotta leave you know last minute training"

I walked to the door and she grabbed my arm. "Loving someone isn't a crime. If you love him learn to make it work" she looked dead into my eyes. I looked at her arm and then back at her. I nodded.

"I'll meet you tomorrow you know where the hideout is" she smirked. She let go of my arm and I walked out. Holy fuck I actually left Leo.

I wasn't ready to take my anger out on my father yet. I wasn't ready to see Leo either. I called Kade.

"Thought you said not to get in your way" he answered. I scoffed.

"Fine then i won't call you anymore" I rolled my eyes.

"Wait" he quickly spoke. "I'm kidding what's up?"

"Can I stay with you" I asked.

"As long as you don't break mirrors then yes" he laughed a little. I smiled.

"I'll be there soon" I hung up and ended the call.

••••
Leo's Pov

I was with Dante and everyone else. Dante is the guy to go to if you want to take your mind off things.

"Dude let's go in the ring. I wanna punch you guys" Silas clapped his hands together. He stood up smiling like a child who got takeaway for lunch.