➴ 17 ➴

I woke up and Kade wasn't there. I fucking hate mornings. I grabbed my phone and fell back onto the bed. I opened my texts and there was a bunch from Lilah.

I decided to text her. It wasn't too early in the morning.

Davina: Hey sorry for not responding. I had shit to do.

Lilah: Yeah I noticed. Where's Kade and Leo?

I sighed and then turned my face to the pillow. I screamed into the pillow for a good three seconds then turned around again. I took a deep breath.

Davina: Don't know where Leo is. Don't care. I'm with Kade.

Lilah: You are so confusing. Stop breaking peoples hearts.

Davina: Shut up. I don't care 

Lilah: Sure keep acting. Your father went to the meeting. The one where almost everyone goes to, you should go.

Davina: Why? So my father can slap the shit out of me in front of other leaders.

Lilah: Dude you can kick ass so kick his? Just go it's good to see what they're talking about.

Davina: Fine. Loser.

She sent me the address and I got up. Kade walked in with wet hair.

"What the hell?" I laughed.

"I went to the gym. Then jumped into the pool" he walked towards me.

"Wait no don't come near me you're all wet" I scooted away. He ran towards me. There wasn't much space in the room so I couldn't run away. I felt Kade's arms around my waist. He picked me up. I felt water dripping onto me.

"You're getting me wet" I shrieked. I tried to get out of his grip but he wouldn't let me. My back was all wet.

"Great you're all showered now" Kade laughed.

"Ha Ha very funny" he put me down. I smacked his shoulder. He laughed and shook his head. All the water from his hair got everywhere. I stood there with my eyes closed, I felt water on my face.

"I'm leaving" I opened my eyes and walked towards the door.

"No no no wait" Kade picked me up again.

"Put me down" I got out of his grip this time.

"I gotta leave for the stupid meeting" I sighed.

"Oh then let me come with" he smiled.

"You're all wet" I narrowed my eyes on him.

"So are you" he looked me up and down.

"I'll go change" I shrugged.

"So will I" he responded.

"Fine just don't be weird" I looked at him.

"What?! I'm never weird" he protested.

"Sure tell yourself that" I laughed. He grabbed a hoodie and threw it on. He followed me as I walked out the room.

"Do you remember anything from last night?" he caught up to me.

"No" I pretend. Of course I do.

"Oh okay I don't remember much" he scratched his head a little.

••••

I went back home and changed. I wore a short black dress. After that we left for the place. Lilah came with but Nora stayed. We arrived at the place and it looked so clean.