➴ 6 ➴

Leo brought his arm forward and pushed my body back behind him. I looked at the three men in front of us. The guns had no bullets in. One did the other two didn't. What kind of dumbass caries a gun with no bullets? I smirked.

"Gentlemen" Leo walked closer to them. "What brings you here to this fine place?"

"We're here to fucking take your head back to Snipe. He hates you real bad for what you did" the middle guy pointed the gun at Leo's head. Whatever Leo did wasn't good. Who the fuck would names themselves Snipe. Cool name but weird. I reached for Leo's arm and pushed him behind me.

"Davina no" Leo shouted.

I ran towards him and knocked his gun outta his hand. He threw a punch at me but i dodged it. I threw one back and it hit his nose. He held it giving me an advantage. I knew the two other guys were useless right now. I hit the guy behind his knee which caused him to fall on his knees. I pushed my dress up and grabbed my dagger. Looks like it came in handy. I put the dagger to his throat and looked at Leo who looked pleased.

"Observe them before you lose your head" I smirked at Leo

"Observe them before you lose your head" I smirked at Leo. He had caught the gun. He loaded it and started twirling it on his finger.

"Now, now what on earth are we going to do with them?" Leo walked towards me with the gun. He pulled the trigger making the two guys behind me fall to the ground. Dumbass could've given me a warning. I held the dagger at his throat while Leo pulled his jeans up and lowered himself to his level.

"I need you for information" he looked into his eyes. His smile was long gone along with that smirk. He stared into his eyes like he wanted to rip his head off. He hit the end of the gun on his face and he went out cold. I lift my dagger from his throat and stood up.

"The dagger came in handy thanks for that" I licked my lips since they were dry now. His face calmed a little and he handed me the gun and car keys.

"Go to the car, use the gun if you have too. I'll call someone to come get this fucker" his expression was all serious. Couldn't take him seriously though. I nodded my head and headed towards the car.

I ran in my heels as people were trying to get out of the place. I managed to get out. I found the car and opened the door. I got in the driver's seat and locked the doors. Didn't want someone besides Leo coming in. I reserved the car and parked it so we could dash. Leo walked out and walked towards the car. He opened the passenger seat and got in.

"Don't crash my car" he reclined his seat back a little and i started the engine. This should be fun.