➴ 5 ➴

Husband Material ⬆️

⇄⇄ ⇄⇄

Everyone was downstairs eating breakfast. By everyone I mean Leo's family and mine. I requested to have breakfast in my room. There was no way I'm okay with everything happening.

I had a robe on and my hair was still wet from the shower I just had. Blow drying my hair wasn't my favourite thing to do. I grabbed a strawberry and put it in my mouth. I heard a knock on my door and grabbed my juice as I walked towards it.

I opened the door. "Yes?"

"Move" Lilah pushed me out of the way and came inside. I closed the door and turned to face her. I took a sip of my drink.

"Morning sunshine" I smiled placing the drink down on the desk.

"Don't act like nothing happened. Your father and Leo's father have a meeting in half an hour and your meant to be there" she sat on the bed and sighed.

"Okay? Can't Nora go instead" I raised my eyebrow.

"No she's not responsible for your responsibilities."

"I don't wanna go though" I groaned slouching my back.

"You are going and so is Nora and I" she stood up and grabbed my shoulders. "Now go get changed."

"Fine let me go" I shrugged her hands off and went into the closet. All my clothes were hung as well as extra clothes that were there but it was the first time i was seeing them. I went over to the new clothes and ran my hand through them. There was a note on one of the dresses.

"You'd like pretty nice in them. Open the draw there's something there you'd like. Wear it and dance with me when the next ball is being held. - Leo"

No way. I put the note down and walked over to the draw. I opened it and saw three boxes and next to that was a garter that looked like it would hold a dagger. I scoffed in disbelief. I grabbed one of the boxes and slightly opened it. It was shiny. A dagger. The handle was simple with a few designs. What shocked me was the snake. It swirled around the handle and ended at the start of the dagger. A snake dagger huh? Pretty sick if you ask me. I smile to myself and put it back in the box.

I grabbed my black shorts and a white sweatshirt. I put it over my head and walked out of the closet.

"Ready?" Lilah asked putting her phone in her pocket.

"Yep let's go" I put my airforces on and walked out behind Lilah. We walked down the stairs and down a hallway. It led to an elevator. She pressed the button and it opened. We went inside and the doors closed taking us down. When the doors opened again there was my father next to Nora. Zayn and Leo sat down. Leo's face looked like he was bored. Zayn was concerned and so was my father. I walked in with Lilah.

"Father" I said. Everyone's attention turned towards me including Leo's. His bored expression turned into a smirk. He looked at the floor to try and hide it.