➴ 25 ➴

It's been two days. Two whole days since i've been stuck in this place. Whatever this place was. Aaron has been nice to me, every time he's with his father he looks like he's scared for his life. I've been slapped, punched and choked for information that I didn't have. It hurt like a bitch. My body is in pain, every muscle aches when I move and blood was my best friend at the moment. I was put into a place with bars around me. Sort of like a prison cell, it was cold down here. Seth brought me down himself, dragging me by the shirt. I felt so powerless against him. Every time I tried to fight back he'd dodge it easily. I sighed feeling the cold wall of the cell hit my back. I heard the door open from afar along with footsteps getting closer. 

I saw Aaron walking towards me and reaching for his pockets for something. He brought a bunch of keys, rattling them trying to find the right one. 

"What are you doing?" I whispered. I heard my whisper echo a little. 

He smirked twisting the key as the door opened. "Getting you out of here."

I arched my brows standing up in a hurry walking towards Aaron. 

"Getting me out of this place or getting me out of the cell?" I asked as he closed the door behind me. 

He licked his lips putting the keys back into his pocket. "Out of here, this place hopefully."

He placed his hand on my back guiding me to the door. I limped as I felt a sharp pain on my side. 

"Whoa are you okay?" He held my body in his arms, preventing me from hitting the floor. 

I threw my head back a little and groaned in pain. "Fuck." I cussed under my breath. "I think I might've broken a few ribs." I chuckled it off wrapping my arm around his shoulder. 

"I'm so sorry" The look he gave me made me sad. "You don't deserve this."

I patted his back. "The doctors can fix me once I'm out of here." 

I gave him the slightest smile. I was trying to tell him it'll be okay. He didn't return the smile. He looked disappointed and I'm pretty sure he was disappointed in himself. 

He walked me towards the door and opened it slowly. We both walked out of the room and he sneakily walked towards his room. I was limping putting some of my weight onto him and the rest trying to walk. 

He removed my hand from his shoulder and pushed me gently towards the wall. I leaned onto it as he looked at me. 

"Stay here I'm going to check if the coast is clear" He looked straight into my eyes giving me a demand. I nodded my head agreeing with him, it's not like I can follow him without feeling pain all throwout my body. I held my stomach trying to control the pain. That was out of my hands but I wanted to try. I hated being weak, not able to do anything. 

I heard footsteps getting closer to me, I just hoped it was Aaron and not somebody else. 

"Good you haven't passed out yet" He grabbed my arm again, wrapping it around his shoulder. 

I chuckled. "Did you think I was going to pass out?" 

He looked at me with concern. "Yes I was worried you had been knocked out cold."

I shrugged and he playfully rolled his eyes. "It's clear down his hall. I just gotta take you into my room."

I didn't respond. I kept limping and he kept walking faster trying to not get us caught. 

He opened the door to his room and walked us both inside. He shut the door quicker than he opened it. 

He walked me over to the bed and sat me down.