➴ 4 ➴

I was at home sitting on the sofa with my legs up on the coffee table.

"Davina we're about to leave care to help us load everything up?" Nora looked pissed.

"I'm being dragged to New York so disrespectfully no i'm not gonna help" I smiled while moving the red lollipop out of my mouth. Nora rolled her eyes and kept doing whatever she was doing.

"Get your fucking ass up and help i don't care if you didn't wanna go New York. Two options you can one sit your ass here and imma make sure you come but with force, or two you can willingly walk and help either way your ass is gonna be on that private jet" she crossed her arms and kicked my legs off the table. My legs fell and my body shot up.

"Fuck you and your demands" i smiled and stood up. She turned my body around and put her hands on my back. She pushed me towards the door and i leaned all my weight on her. "Thanks for the boost" i smiled and walked to the car. I got in and sat in the passenger seat which i never do.

"Hey there stranger" I winked at the driver. He gulped down his water and looked at me. He was cute no lie.

"Ma'am" he closed the lid of his water and put it next to him. I put my hand over his hand. His gaze caught mine.

"What's your name" I smirked.

"My names Grayson Miss. Declair" i could tell he was nervous. I didn't move my hand from his. I looked behind us and my family wasn't in the car.

"Call me Davina no need for last names" I smiled and he smiled back. I was bored and i wanted to get my father mad. I lift my hand from his and put my hand on his head rest. I put my leg over his lap and brought my other leg in too. Now i was sitting on his lap facing him. I slightly smiled and ran my finger down his neck and stopped at his tie. "So Grayson you wanna have some fun" i placed my hands on his face. I dragged my thumb on his lips and parted it while starting at it.

"I can't i'm here to drive you guys i can't have fun" he looked at me. I looked up and tilted my head studying him. I leaned in and kissed him. He kissed back. I smiled while kissing him. I moved my hips forward and felt him. Mother fucker was already hard and he said he didn't wanna have fun. Bullcrap.

"Davina Valerie Declair what the fuck are you doing" I heard Lilah's voice from the passengers seat. I pulled away as i bit Grayson's bottom lip. I let go of his bottom lip and he was starting at Lilah too. I knew she was actually mad because she called me by my full name.

"Fuck off Lilah i'm busy" i rolled my eyes and went back to looking at Grayson who look shocked.

"No you aren't get off Grayson because if your father sees what the fuck your doing his going to fire Grayson and leave you here" she walked over to the driver seat and opened the door.

"That's the point" I raised my eyebrow in confusion.

"Out now" she raised her eyebrow in anger. I never get fun when she's around.

I leaned into Grayson's ear as i moved my hips a little.
"Another time make sure to look out for me" I whispered and hopped off his lap. I gave Lilah an innocent smile and she opened the back door of the car. She shoved me in and put my seat belt on as if i'm a child.

"We're leaving your parents are in the other car and Grayson's driving us" she sat next to me and did her seat belt as well. I rolled my eyes as Grayson started the car.

I looked in the review mirror and caught his eye. I smirked and he quickly looked away. How cute.

⇄⇄ ⇄⇄
Lilah's Pov