➴ 10 ➴

I got into my car and realised my body guard was with me. I turned around.

"You can stay here" I demanded.

I turned back around to walk away. I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around.

"Why are you still following me" I arched my brows.

"Like I said ma'am my orders were to keep you safe and to keep an eye on you" he looked down at me.

I groaned and got in the car. He sat in the passenger seat.

"Ma'am you sure you don't want me driving" he asked.

"Please I can drive in my sleep" I smirked. I turned on the engine. It's been a while since I've driven my own car. I pulled my phone out and Arthur looked me at weird. I smirked and played a Chase Atlantic song. I mean who the fuck doesn't love them?

I could tell Arthur was a bit uncomfortable. I rolled my eyes and started driving.

I pulled up to a building

I pulled up to a building. The address was pretty specific. I got out the car and locked it.

Arthur knocked on the window. I smirked.

"Sorry you can't unlock the door unless I do" I chuckled. He started knocking on the window. I ignored him and waved.

The building looked reasonable and pretty expensive. I walked in and saw men dressed in suits.

"DeClair" I looked at him. He nodded his head and started walking. I followed him into an elevator. We got out and there was more people. I looked at them and they all fixed their posture.

"Sorry ma'am we were expecting your father" he walked closer to me.

"Well I'm here no difference" I forced a smiled. My guts were telling me something was wrong. I looked at the products and money all in the one room.

"Load them up and take them to the estate. We aren't going to California" I looked at them. They were all looking at each other. Now I was concerned. I walked towards a desk. I pulled my phone out and put an 8 on Nora's messages. Nora and I made up a thing to text each other when we were in danger. 8. I heard the elevator ding open and straight away heard gunshots. I ducked down for protection underneath the desk. Fucking hell I knew it. I waited for the gunshots to stop. I crawled a little to a wall I slowly stood up.