➴ 13 ➴

That night after Lilah told us the plan Leo and I locked ourselves in my bedroom. We ordered a bunch of pizza and played video games. He mainly taught me how to play. I felt safe with him, never thought I'd say that. When we were about to sleep he told me the good parts of his childhood.

Something that broke my heart was that he barely told me anything. He didn't have much so I didn't tell him any of mine. I didn't want him to feel alone and sad.

I woke up this morning with Leo's head on my chest. He was wide awake on his phone.

"You didn't wake me up?" I groaned, stretching a little.

"Nope you looked so peaceful Amore" he smiled.

I laughed a little. "You have got to teach me Italian."

"Amore means love" he shut his phone off. I smiled and played with his hair.

"How long have you been awake for," I asked. My eyes were still adjusting to the light.

"Almost an hour" he replied.

Suddenly I felt a wave of what's going to be happening tonight hit me. It ruined my day and my day hasn't even started. I grabbed the other pillow and slapped it onto my face. I groaned loudly. Suddenly I didn't feel sleepy.

I heard Leo laugh as he got off. He grabbed the pillow off me and there he was facing me. I smiled. He leaned in to kiss me.

"Nooo," I squealed. "Morning breath" I laughed as I pulled the blanket over my face. He started tickling me. I started laughing and he didn't stop. I removed the blanket and quickly got off the bed. I ran towards the bathroom. He ran after me, picking me up in one arm.

"You didn't mind my morning breath yesterday" he began saying. He doesn't have bad morning breath is the thing. I just wanted to see him smile. He still had me in his arms. He gently placed me on the bed.

I narrowed my eyes on him. "Okay fine" I smiled. I grabbed his face and quickly gave him a peck on the lips. I wiggled away from under him.

"Hey, I said give me a kiss, not a peck" he argued. I ran to my closet because it was huge. There was a table placed in the middle of the closet. I ran to the end of it and waited. He walked to the room and narrowed his eyes on me.

"You sure know how to start someone's day" he laughed.

"Yeah well, you can't catch me, if you do I'll kiss you this time. An actual kiss, not a peck" I smiled.

"Fine" he whined. He ran towards me from the left, so I ran to the right. He backed up and quickly came towards me again. I paused and ran the other way. I heard his footsteps close behind me. I quickly ran out of the closet and towards the bed. I wanted to jump on the bed then over it but Leo had other plans. He dove into the bed dragging me with him. I squealed as he grabbed my waist.

"Gotcha" he laughed. I laughed and looked at him. He pressed his lips to mine and I kissed him. I brought my hands to his hair. His hair is so fluffy. The kiss turned into a make-out. I opened my mouth as I felt his tongue on mine. He slowly went down to my neck, my hand still in his hair. I let out a soft moan when I heard a knock on the door. Leo's head shot up and mine shot towards the door.

"Miss. DeClair I have breakfast ready for you" I heard the maid.

"I'll grab it" Leo kissed my nose and got off from on top of me. Damn it woman you disturbed my almost-sex session with Leo.

"Leo put on a shirt" I called out. He doesn't own a shirt, he only owns sweatpants. I had my sports bra with my biker shorts on. Basic but comfy to sleep in. I got off the bed and tied my hair in a ponytail.