➴ 8 ➴

Leo's Pov

It's the day of the ball. How fucking exciting. My mind was on Davina and she was avoiding me. She really does hate my guts. Seth is no where to be found. My father has been out of the house many times and I'm concerned why. I was sitting down in the living room and a few of my friends entered the house. Dante, Mason, Silas and Chase all entered the room as if they owned my house. I got up with my drink and started walking towards them. 

"The fuck are you cunts doing here?" I looked at them

"We're going to the ball too you know, figured we'd go together" Dante looked at me. 

"Why? You don't want us to see your pretty whore?" Mason asked chuckling. I shot a glare at him. I walked up to him and his so called smile dropped. I threw my cup on the floor and it shattered. He looked at the cup and back up at me.

"Whore? She can beat your ass with her eyes closed don't you dare call her that" I snapped. The fuck was he on? He nodded his head and moved back away from me. 

"Okay chill dudes" Silas stepped in between us and pushed me back a little. I pushed his hand away and sat back down, they followed. I looked at the stairs and saw Davina in a sports bra walking down the stairs. I knew she was going to train. Ryder has been quiet these past few days and I don't like that. 

I got up to leave. 

"Bro where are you going?" Chase asked.

"You're in my house why are you asking?" I threw a pillow at him and he caught it. The rest of the guys chuckled and I walked into the training room.

Davina had throwing knives in her hand, hitting the target. I watched as she aimed not missing once. When I walked in the room, her attention went to me and she missed. 

"Davina are you avoiding me?" I asked walked towards her with my hands in my pockets.

She didn't reply. 

"You do know we're going to the ball tonight. You're gonna have to talk to me at one point" I walked in front of the target. I caught her eye. There was a type of anger in her eyes. She played with the knife in her hand tossing it up and catching it. She looked back up at me and threw the knife right across my face landing on the wall. I didn't flinch. She walked up close to me with the other two knives in her hand.

"I can talk to you but what the hell do you want me to say. I have nothing to say to you Leo. I don't really want to get close to you either. Keeping a distance is amazing so far" she looked up at me and tilted her head.

"Davina just don't act like you hate me" I didn't shout but I wasn't exactly quiet. 

"I do hate you every single thing about you, Leo" she dragged my name as she said that. 

I walked closer to her. She pointed the knife at me.

"I prefer the distance" she smiled. I kept moving forward until the knife was at my chest. If I took another step it would be cutting me. Davina looked at me as she was convinced I wouldn't take another step. I slowly moved a bit and she removed the knife. She tackled me and I hit the floor. She put her legs over my body with her legs on both my sides. She placed the knife on my neck. I felt the cold metal on my neck.