3

AUTHOR POV_

Jisoo is walking through her new college corridors. She should complete  two years post graduation here.

Jisoo is relieved to have Rose accompanying  her even here. She is walking to college cafe to meet her best friend but suddenly someone grabbed her hand and pushed to janitors room.

Jisoo felt panic initially but by seeing her ex boyfriend's face she got lil bit relieved.

Those memories of each other being so damn romantic all the time hit her back. Unknowingly her eyes became glossy.

She shook her head, don't want to dwell onto those past memories.

"What are you doing here?"
Jisoo asked while wiping her tears.

"Even I joined here to do masters.
So that I can see you, meet you, spend time with you like before"
Kai replied with small smile  while brushing her hair strands.

Jisoo felt confused by his answer. What does he mean? . They are over right?. She herself broke their relationship before marriage.

"What do you mean?" Jisoo asked in confused state.

"Well baby,  please listen to me carefully. 
Your marriage is just a business contract. I'm damn sure that rich CEO married you for extending his assets.

We still love each other a lot.

So please lets maintain our relationship secret.

I will wait till you get divorced.

Until then lets be lovers as before but  secretly. 

And that CEO seems so naive , even he can't find out our  relationship.

Please..."

Kai suggested pleadingly. He want her back in his life by any means.

Jisoo felt completely shook by his words. How can she do that?. She thought for a while and replied back boldly .

"No, that's something I can't do ever in my life. I can't cheat someone even though I don't love him.

It's absolutely so wrong according to me.

Listen kai, I know y-you are so heart broken, so am I.  But we can't be together.

After thinking about  all of these   that are happening in my life, I took this big decision of separating from you.

P-Please don't make it harder for me. Just forget me, I k-know its difficult but please try to.

I can't be your lover. W-We are over that's it.

After one year, don't know how things gonna change.  May be you will get tired of waiting for me.

So I'm not even asking you to wait for me. 

It's clenching my heart right now, but still I'm telling you this

F-find someone w-who is better than m-me. Who will not l-leave you like I did r-right now.

Y-you are really great guy , I'm not lucky enough to have y-you in my life."

Jisoo expressed with heart stinging badly. It's very difficult to suggest your past love to find someone.