6

AUTHOR POV _

It's the next day where Jisoo decided to begin good friendship with Taehyung. She should start talking with him, should know him better, should provide him assurance.

Then he will trust her and accept into his deserted life. This is what Jisoo is thinking but don't know Taehyung already accepted her into his life as most precious person, his love life.

Jisoo liked Taehyung's character, his pure heart but she didn't develop feelings for him. How can she love someone so easily that too after terrible breakup?. And moreover she promised herself to not to fall in love again.

So for now, Jisoo likes Taehyung and want to be good friend for him. As both of them are in same boat, fed up by toxic and fake millennials all around.

Jisoo as usual made break fast for her early in the morning but today most amusing part for maids is that she sliced extra bread for Taehyung. For the first time, she cooked for someone apart from her.

Jisoo is waiting for him to reach downstairs so that they can eat together.

Taehyung came down meanwhile, he felt confused by maid 's faces who seems so shocked.

He sat on dining table, waiting for maids to set breakfast in front of him. Taehyung's eyes grew big when he noticed glossy soft hands placing morning meal right before him.

He can't believe this at all. He felt surge of happiness rushing inside his lonely heart. This is the first time , someone cooked and served for him apart from maids.

Jisoo sat opposite to Taehyung, gestured him to eat with small smile. She is sure Taehyung would be freaked out by her sudden change. But what to do?, this is her true side. She is very kind and caring with only few people and Taehyung became one among them now.

He nodded to her in trance, damn she smiled so beautifully at him

He nodded to her in trance, damn she smiled so beautifully at him. Taehyung ate breakfast without leaving even one slice of bread.

Jisoo wanted to start conversation with him. But don't know how. She is hesitant because on the same table when Taehyung tried to talk with her earlier, she behaved very rudely. That guilt is still creeping in her.