15

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

AUTHOR POV_

It's been two days after Jisoo threatened Taehyung's step mom.

Euna is not at all sleeping from that day, she couldn't even concentrate on anything.  Jisoo's threat is making her shiver with fear every second.

Euna discussed this with her husband and children.  Even they were shook , they didn't expect Jisoo to be this kind of women except Jackson who know about her other side very well.

Kim Sungho felt like telling about Jisoo's threat to Taehyung  and even manipulating him by saying she is not good for him.

But by the way his son is so whipped for  Jisoo made  him to step back. Taehyung is not at all ready to listen anything against his wife.

For him, everyone comes after Jisoo  including his family

And even Jackson told her parents about Jisoo's other side. She is seriously very dangerous  like a sharp edged knife with people she dislikes .

Jisoo will go to any extent to make her plan work.

Well, Jisoo's character is very simple. If she likes that person , she will treat them as most precious in the entire world.

If at all she dislikes them, then Jisoo will show them literal hell on earth.     

So finally Kim Euna thought wisely and chosen the best option. She is ready to leave Kim corporations for Taehyung and will treat him as god from now.

It's morning time where everyone had their    breakfast and were gathered in hall discussing marriage arrangements. 

All of the family members were allotted with some or the other marriage works to make it quick. 

Kim Euna came towards Taehyung who is standing silently in the far watching  everything with small smile.    

"Dear son , could  you and Jisoo please buy engagement rings and other accessories for Ryujin.

I want all of our family members to get involved in this work" 

Euna said with small smile making Taehyung completely shook. He didn't except this at all.

Just few minutes back, Taehyung was thinking how beautiful it would be if he is also given any responsibility of this marriage.

But then immediately he  felt like Euna is giving all those works to only family members and she will never considers him as one.

Taehyung don't know how to react. Finally she considered him as one of the member of family. He  couldn't be much happier today.

  So he nodded to her while  smiling  widely.