23

AUTHOR POV_

One year later

It's early morning, young couple are still sleeping on bed naked. 

Taehyung stroked his wife's hair smoothly to wake her up

Jisoo is in deep slumber, even though her baby husband is trying to wake her up.

She is not at all opening her eyes, still snuggling onto his naked chest more.

"Doll, wake up. It's time "
Taehyung said while rubbing her naked back.

"Nooo, let me sleep more Tae.
You had me till mid night yesterday"
Jisoo answered while kissing his chest making him shy.

He still can't understand, how can his baby can  be so bold about their intimate moments.

"But sugar pie, I have one important meeting today.

Our business partner is really strict,  don't encourage late meetings at all.

Even though we are the one sponsoring her project.  She still acts very tough and bossy with us "
Taehyung said with teasing smile while hugging her more.

Jisoo rolled her eyes at that and pinched his nipple. She   kissing immediately  to reduce pain.

At last, Taehyung woke up and chuckled at his pretty doll who wore his shirt and shuffled into blankets more.

After while, he freshened up and right now he is  having difficulty in adjusting his tie.
"Cutie, please help me with this tie"
He called Jisoo with pout.

She sighed at that,
"Taee, you still didn't learn how to adjust your tie. What should  I do with you?"
Jisoo replied while getting up from bed.

Taehyung gulped at his baby as her  smooth  legs are  full on display for him.

Even though they are intimate most of the times. He still  can't stop drooling  over his property .