5

AUTHOR POV_

The next morning came quickly. As usual Jisoo woke up early to attend classes. Yesterday night she had proper  sleep  cause she is not at all guilty for leaving Kai . He deserves this, to be honest more than this.

The moment Jisoo broke down, she let all her bubbling pain, hate and agony out. Now Jisoo  feels like she is free from everything, every emotion she is holding from past few days.

One thing Jisoo decided from this tragedy , she will never ever trust someone so easily from now. She  promised herself to not to get into any relationship which is really not good for health.

Jisoo reached downstairs , went towards kitchen to make her breakfast. Don't Know why she felt like slicing extra bread even for Taehyung.

But Jisoo  hesitantly didn't do it thinking they are not on good terms and even she should know about him clearly whether is he really kind or else just a facade where rich people masks their real identity so well.

Right now she  is munching bread while thinking of  thanking Taehyung for helping her yesterday.

Taehyung came downstairs while greeting back every maid with small smile.

Jisoo lifted her head towards his direction for the first time. She felt completely amused by the way he is greeting back every maid.

He sat infront of her, maid already kept his breakfast on  table. All  helpers left that place.

Jisoo felt very hesitant to talk with him. How can she ?. Two days back she snapped at him angrily for no proper reason by believing her ex boyfriend words.

With small voice Jisoo thanked him
"T-Thank you for y-yesterday, maid told me. "

Taehyung who is eating his breakfast quietly lifted his head up after hearing honey like voice of his first love. This is the first time  she is talking with him by herself after their marriage.

His heart fluttered at that, he composed himself and nodded to her with smile.

Jisoo stared at him for few seconds, he really looks so handsome . She snapped back to reality after realising what she thought right now.

 She snapped back to reality after realising what she thought right now