20

AUTHOR POV _

It's next day, Taehyung woke up so late with pounding headache. Jisoo gave him painkillers and scolded him for drinking so much.

She strictly warned him to not to repeat that again.  Taehyung nodded to her with whipped heart.

Jisoo left the room to bring break fast for him. Then realisation hit Taehyung like a truck.

All those pictures, divorce papers, Kai crying  for Jisoo brought his terrible heart pain back.

Taehyung took deep breaths to calm down and then he  decided to not to think about that right now,  in this situation .

Cause thinking about that makes him fall into depths of  depression. He can't take that right now,  tonight is his sister marriage.

He has many responsibilities to fulfill    for tonight's occasion. 

After Ryujin's marriage, he will think about his personal life.  That one picture of Jisoo kissing Kai is making him hard to breathe. 

Without further thinking,  to distract himself from prickling heart pain.

  Taehyung  freshened up and started taking more and more  responsibilities for tonight's marriage.

Finally its early evening time, the most awaited marriage ceremony is about to happen now.

Entire Kim  palace is just glittering with wedding lights everywhere , high class millennials and thousands of maids are  roaming around palace  to do their tasks.

Taehyung as usual is looking more  handsome than ever. But there is a difference, his eyes are devoid of any emotion.

He is smiling at everyone but that smile is not from his wounded heart.

He is just acting very casual but deep down when Jisoo talks to him or when she approaches him.

Taehyung is feeling like hugging her tightly and breaking down in her arms.

Right now,  this young couple are in their bedroom. Taehyung sat on bed waiting for Jisoo to get ready so that they can move down to wedding hall.

She dressed up and made a sound indicating she is ready. He lifted his head from phone. As usual his pretty doll didn't fail to attract him.

But this time, his wounded heart is clenching at that sight. The most beautiful girl in front of him is not his Jisoo. She is someone else's. 

Taehyung stood up and ready to move down but her words made him to turn back.

"Tae, how am I looking?"
Jisoo asked with rosy red cheeks .

"Tae, how am I looking?"Jisoo asked with rosy red cheeks