14

AUTHOR POV_

AUTHOR POV_

Jisoo too became shook after realising she let her feelings out. So quickly she  covered it up.

"Its just, I l-love babies way too m-much. And here, y-you are smiling so a-adorably.
So yeah, I'm t-talking about this p-picture "
she replied with hesitancy , gulping at her own answer.

Taehyung nodded slightly to her  still couldn't get out of that trance. 
'It never fails to make my heart flutter',  what she meant by this ?.

But he couldn't get  answer, even though his heart is howling in happiness.

They drifted to sleep after while thinking about each other. But Jisoo couldn't sleep,  so shuffled closer to Taehyung .

She cupped his face while mumbling slowly

" Tae baby, what are you doing to me ? "

" How can you take my breathe away every time you smile ? "
she said while kissing his forehead.

" I want to act as 'we are good friends' but sometimes I couldn't control my feelings. Jisoo said while
kissing his both eyes.

"Look at you, so handsome and perfect.

Your almond eyes, cute nose, those bow shaped lips attracts me a lot.

I feel like letting you kiss me until we couldn't catch our breaths "
she said while pecking his nose and lips repeatedly.

"Don't worry, I will come up with another lame excuse if you wake up. I'm very good at this "
Jisoo said  while giggling cutely and giving wet smooches to his bread cheeks.

" Baby, I will never let your shitty family  treat you like slave.

I will be with you all the time during these fifteen days "
Jisoo expressed while kissing his chin . Later on she drifted to sleep peacefully .