13

AUTHOR POV _

Jisoo admitted her love for Taehyung finally.  But she felt like she shouldn't express to him now cause couple of days back in club incident,  Taehyung told  his confession was just play .

In the sense, he is still considering her as friend. It's not his fault though, she reminded  him all the time  'they are good friends ' .

So Jisoo decided she will make Taehyung love her back. She will make Taehyung believe that she is the perfect one for him till then she will remain calm.

And even they will be  moving to KIM's palace within few hours.

So within these  fifteen days she will make Taehyung fall for her. By the time they come back, she want to enter  this house again as  Taehyung love life.

Right now, the couple are walking through airport with journalists clicking pictures of them repeatedly.

Jisoo clutched Taehyung's shoulder tightly while smiling for cameras making his  heart flutter.

He looked at her but she gestured him with smile  to look at those journalists who are clicking pictures

Taehyung thought she is just acting in front of media people. But don't know Jisoo is doing this wantedly to show the whole world Taehyung is her's , only her's. She is quite possessive one in relationship.

They entered private jet which is  of Taehyung's.  It's for his personal use with two air hostesses  and pilots .

They both took seats besides each other with Taehyung near window.