9

AUTHOR POV _

After Lia left Taehyung's cabin with fake tears, Jisoo entered his room acting as if she didn't overhead their conversation.

But her expression seems so salty, she is even angry at Taehyung for not  kicking her right away but instead he is making her understand slowly.

Well Jisoo knows his kind heart will never do that to anyone. Sometimes his pure nature is not liked by her. But her nature is different, she will be like   thorns should be removed by thorns only.

The moment Taehyung saw Jisoo's face, his slightly irritated expression changed to wide  boxy smile. He greeted her, made her to sit on nearby couch and started eating food with whipped heart thinking Jisoo  came to his office for the first time.

But Taehyung observed something, Jisoo  seems so moody with straight face the moment she entered his cabin. He thought Jisoo  is being stubborn because of him forgetting lunch carrier.

Taehyung tried to talk with her casually but all he received was one word answers or nods.

"You are fine right?" He  asked while munching his food.

"Of course I'm fine, what would have  happened  to me? " Jisoo replied with cold face to which Taehyung brushed off thinking she is still angry for forgetting lunch carrier.

Jisoo sat with straight face in front of Taehyung who is eating lunch. She is thinking of ways to teach his secretary a good lesson.

But her icy cold face  changed to small smile automatically after properly  observing  Taehyung who is eating food so adorably with pout. This handsome hard working CEO  eats food with pout.

Taehyung completed eating food

Taehyung completed eating food. He lifted head towards Jisoo's direction,  felt his heart skipped a beat by the way Jisoo is staring at him with heart eyes and  small smile.

They maintained eye contact and they can definitely sense there is something more than friendship between them.

Their relationship  is crossing barrier sometimes but Jisoo don't want to accept it all. Where as Taehyung is happy thinking she  is accepting him slowly.