22

AUTHOR POV_

Its been one week since Taehyung left his everything.

From then, Jisoo is not herself. She felt many emotions through that letter.

Firstly she is super angry at Kai for  separating her baby from her.

Second, she is even  lil bit angry  at Taehyung for believing everything and taking such a big decision.

And at the same time, she is slightly content by the thought Taehyung loves her back.

Out of all emotions, she is damn scared of   one thing. What if he don't return back.

No, no her Tae won't do that to her. There is tiniest hope for their love.

Jisoo don't know where he left to. She contacted Namjoon,  even he don't know where his friend is.

Taehyung didn't inform anyone before leaving this  country.  But he mentioned in letter, he will return back within week . 

This is making Jisoo sane, if not she may lose her everything.

Jisoo is waiting for him , everyday felt like a hell without Taehyung .   She is not eating, sleeping properly at all.

How can she ?. When her everything left just with one letter.

Till Taehyung gets back, Jisoo decided to distract from terrible heart ache . So in that time,  she thought good lesson to  Kai.

After breakup with Jisoo, Kai is in serious relationship with one girl. Jisoo revealed his cunning and monster side  infront of his own  girlfriend. 

That's it, now that  girl for whom Kai is ready to do anything broke up with him. He lost his love life. It's all because of waking Jisoo's other side.
Most importantly, playing with her Tae's feelings.

It's weekend night now,  Jisoo is in her bedroom sitting on chair in front of  fire place.