4

AUTHOR POV_

Its the next day in new house where Jisoo left  to college quite early. Taehyung didn't try to converse with her cause yesterday his wife's words made him clearly understand. He was hurt but brushed it off thinking it's nothing new in his life.

Jisoo reached college, attended all classes from morning to evening. She loves to start up a pro gaming company and earn independently. So Jisoo is quite interested in studies a lot to reach her goal.

By the time classes ended, she  came out of classroom alone as Rose left pretty early today. She is walking to parking lot with car keys to drive back to home.

Jisoo is about to open car door but one familiar voice made her stop . She stood there silently and heard their conversation which shattered her broken heart into pieces. Jisoo felt like she couldn't breathe for few seconds.

"Okay listen bro, Today is the last straw I will try by hook or crook to get Jisoo back into my life.

I will continue this fake relationship for  few days  till I get  to taste her  . Then I will  win your bet one more time " kai expressed with smirk to his best friend Jackson.

Jisoo took breaths, she couldn't believe this. She glided down until her back met car wheel, cupped her mouth and cried furiously.

For breaking up with this shitty person, she cried for endless hours. She is literally spending sleepless nights for him.

And here this guy   faked  love just to have her in bed and win the bet.

Jisoo felt like a fool, a big fool for believing him , for loving him more than anything.
She cried for few seconds, then wiped off her tears, took a deep breath and went near her ex fucking boyfriend

Jisoo is not someone who just sits and suffer while  blaming  fate for bringing this situation.

She  is super sassy, arrogant and very cold with bastards like him.

So Jisoo grabbed Kai's collar and slapped him hardly. Jackson was about to stop her but she threatened.

"Leave, if not I will make this big fuss and will drag you into news"
Jackson gulped at her words. He is pretty sure Jisoo is very intelligent, she can change anything into her way.

And moreover she is popular rich kid. So with in snap of fingers , Jisoo can call media and may articulate fake drama.

So Jackson left that place as he don't want to ruin his so called reputation.