11

AUTHOR POV _

AUTHOR POV _

It's the next day after the club incident.  Both of them were having breakfast silently sitting opposite to each other.

While their minds are not at all being calm bringing back their  last night  confession which seems  to be so true.

They do remembered what happened very clearly. For Taehyung he let out his inner feelings , for Jisoo she is in big dilemma now .

Jisoo  felt her confession  was so real even though she  was drunk.

Cause yesterday night, she  told
' Taehyung's kind heart made her fall ' and Jisoo really likes his kind nature a lot.

'She hates his family ' , even this is so true.

'Sometimes she is tired of his tender like heart ' yet again another true.

All of her words seems so true. But one doubt is scaring her a lot

"Do I really love Taehyung?"

" Is Rose telling truth?  "

No, it can't be, she promised herself to not to fall in love again. Then how did she yet again got stuck  in this painful emotion  called love  ?.
What is Taehyung doing to her ?

All those thoughts are not giving her clear answer. She need some time to figure out what it is.

Cause without knowing if she jumps onto conclusion, it would effect  Taehyung after.

  Jisoo don't want that at all. Even here she is thinking of him.  Without knowing Taehyung  brought huge change in her.

The girl who thought of taking divorce after one year, who  made her mind to not to fall in love again is now ready to figure out her feelings.

Her chain of thoughts were cut of off Taehyung's words

" Yesterday, we played really well. Do you remember we acted so similar to husband and wife?" 
He said with small smile which pinched Jisoo's heart.

'It was just a game to Taehyung,  he played really well then but to her it is not game'. Jisoo thought to herself while nodding to his words with broken smile.

They completed their breakfast and Taehyung dropped her  to university.  But there is awkward silence between them.

Neither of them want to start a conversation cause Taehyung was  deeply hurt by today's reality  and Jisoo by his words where he stated  whatever happened yesterday is just a game. 

Time passed quickly,  it's evening time where Taehyung sat on his CEO chair while staring at  display picture in  his laptop who is none other than 'Kim Jisoo'   his pretty wife.