18

AUTHOR POV _

It's the next day, even tonight there is one more celebration. Tomorrow is the most awaited marriage day.

Tonight celebration is kinda bachelor and bachelorette party where men and women are segregated.  They will  enjoy tonight separately.

Evening have come quickly, Jisoo as usual dressed up as doll, a freaking doll and Taehyung with black party suit looking so perfect.

Young couple are still in their bedroom.

Jisoo got dressed up , she sat on bed waiting for her love  to get  ready.

She pouted while staring at Taehyung who is adjusting collar of his coat properly.

Jisoo don't want to leave him even its for just one night.

He became her addiction now. Don't know why, now a days she is becoming more and more needy for her man.

She sighed at Taehyung who is having problem in adjusting collar.

Sometimes her Tae can be messy too, even this side of him is so adorable for her.

Jisoo smiled at that thought,  she went near him, made him to face her.

Then, adjusted his collar with  calm face. It  seems really domestic to anyone watching them,   as if a caring wife is helping her  clueless husband.

Taehyung's hands are itching to grab that petite waist again and inhale her as much as he can.

Sadly still he can't do that.  Taehyung looked into her eyes. Just one glance, he can predict her mood. Today she seems little bit off.

He snapped from his thoughts by Jisoo mumbling 'done'.

She  gulped at his intense stare. Jisoo  moved little bit back , lifted her head and maintained eye contact with him while asking

" How am I looking today?"

Taehyung didn't stop staring into her eyes. He smiled slightly at her question and replied back very honestly.