8

AUTHOR POV _

It's been few weeks since Taehyung and Jisoo started being as good friends. Turns out they became really close in these weeks. Formalities and  hesitations were not barrier for them now.

Jisoo is liking Taehyung a lot. She likes his kind heart, his innocence, his hard working nature, his way of understanding of others. It's like she have seen a definition of pure soul only in
Taehyung.

Jisoo loves to prepare food for him,   go to university with Taehyung,  loves to take care of  him, listens to all his worries very patiently. She provides him warmth,   best advice and
of course   teases  sometimes taking his innocence as advantage.

Coming to Taehyung, he is living the life he dreamt of. Everyday starts with Jisoo preparing break fast for him with so much care, dropping her to college, receiving messages from her whether did he eat on time or not.

And  picking her up from college, going to literally weirdest places on planet and most amusingly  spending best time there. Then returning back home and letting all his worries out and taking her honey like advice and assurance   before sleeping .

It's like Jisoo became part of his day to day life. She became  his safe place, his supporter, his person who is so ready to listen all his words without judging anything.

Sometimes Jisoo will be so strict and stubborn regarding his health and managing stress while sometimes she will be so soft with him as if she is treating   a baby,  a baby bear with tender like heart. 

Right now, its evening time where this young couple felt like spending this  time  while binge watching their favourite series rather than planning outside cause its chilling weather out there.

Snowfall is even blocking their roads. So they felt like staying at home is far better than taking risk.

It's 7pm, where maids left their house.  Before watching movie, Jisoo felt like preparing hot soup to resist the cold climate outside.

She is about to  prepare, but Taehyung barged in and pleaded Jisoo that he will make soup today. To which she nodded after a while as Jisoo  can't resist those pleading almond eyes.

Taehyung started preparing soup with wide smile. Jisoo sat on kitchen counter guiding  him to cook carefully.  Cause  she knows Taehyung will literally set kitchen on fire if there is no one around.