12

AUTHOR POV _

AUTHOR POV _

It's next morning where Jisoo was still sleeping.  But Taehyung woke up early cause he couldn't sleep at all. Mid night incident is hitting him very hardly.

Taehyung felt like at least he should try more to stop her. He tried to move away couple of times but Jisoo held him very firmly.

Its not like he don't like that, heck yesterday night he felt different kind of feeling he never know it existed.

Taehyung even scared thinking he would addict to that feeling.  He explored her sinful curves with hazy eyes and so much love.

But guilt immediately followed him after that incident. Taehyung felt like he took advantage of Jisoo's vulnerable moment. 

But somewhere his mind is telling, 
he was not fully fault though, she is the one who initiated and he craved for that later.

They did nothing, its just Taehyung roaming his hands over her body in the name of wiping with warm cloth.
But still he felt like its something so wrong.

So Taehyung felt like she should tell Jisoo every thing after she wokes up and apologise  sincerely for his mistake.

He will  never ever touch her without consent and even she   should be fully conscious at that time.

His chains of thoughts got interrupted by  shuffling of blankets indicating Jisoo woke.

Jisoo sat on bed by holding her head. Damn her fever didn't calm down, now she is even suffering with throbbing headache. 

She looked at her side casually

She looked at her side casually. That's it, last night incident hit her like truck. Jisoo remembered how needily she behaved yesterday. She is withering  and moaning for Taehyung's touch.

Why did she do that ?. She never allowed even her ex boyfriend Kai to cross his limits. But here, she herself guided Taehyung to feel her body, her curves.

Jisoo slightly got the answer this time. She gulped at that, right now her body is shivering with fever and this new head ache added.

So she felt like its  not the right time to think about that.