10

AUTHOR POV _

It's weekend time where this young couple got time for themselves.

They are bored  chilling at  home and tomorrow is sunday. So Jisoo planned for  club to drink as much as they can and enjoy that party vibe. 

As she is rich kid, so its pretty normal for her to drink and get wasted there.

Every time she goes with Rose but today Jisoo planned with Taehyung. Because now a days they are literally sticking with each other all the time.

Initially Taehyung was so hesitant since he is not someone who loves those neon lights and blast of music every corner .

And from childhood he didn't get  money   to enjoy  in  these places.  Even though his siblings used to chill a lot in millennial clubs.  He used to work hard for day and nights to  make Kim corporations as top most.  

So apart from work and home,  Taehyung is not well aware of outside world. The moment Jisoo entered his life,  every thing is changing slowly.

They are going to dates,  movies, carnivals what not. Taehyung is experiencing new life now. And he is liking it a lot.

By constant nagging of Jisoo, especially her adorable pout and doe eyes made him to say 'yes'.

As a result Taehyung  is in party wear looking freaking handsome. He  is waiting for Jisoo to come, so that they can move.

Jisoo came to their parking lot looking so sultry with smudgy make up and  her clean shaved legs on display.