Jason Taylor

You've been waiting for this day, your fifteenth birthday. December 15th making you a Sagittarius, go figure, your entire family consists of Sagittarius. Happy coincidence you suppose. Eh who cares, the only reason you want to celebrate is because this makes it a year since you and your partner Andrew have been working together killing Kishins together. Might as well see if he is up yet, he is a heavy sleeper if you've ever seen one. All though he's probably been up all night studying the ancient scripts you found after you went to the ruins of Soul Society together. You went two days ago to collect some Souls for Death. He prefers you call him kid, even though he is at least 100 years old, he looks like he is 25. You never understood how that worked. That and the usual tradition of making a death weapon for him to wield changed too, now, you collect souls out the ass, you keep 99, that and the witch soul, but instead of a death weapon, you make a shadow weapon, which is extensively stronger. You knew the history behind Kid, whenever you asked about his partners, Liz and Patty Thompson, or even his old colleagues Maka Albarn or Black Star, he always shut down and sent you off on some sort of mission. That's why you went to the ruins earlier this week, you asked again, out of pure curiosity. You remember the names of the other 2 friends, the weapons of BlackStar and Maka. Yes! You remember their names now, Soul Evans and Tsubaki Nakatsukasa. Wow that is a mouthful. regardless, Tsubaki was a dark arm weapon with several forms, including chain scythe, and ninja star. Soul was a scythe, he and Maka were very powerful a duo, but one day, they just vanished, all of them did, all except for Kid. You don't know what happened, and he wouldn't speak of it, so you decide to leave it be and call Andrew. You pick up your phone, and as usual like every year you see three or four messages from different companies offering birthday specials and other crap, but you see a message from Skyler, she must have gotten her phone back.
SW: Hey, Happy birthday, did you get the message from Kid?
JT: Noooo........ How'd he send it?
SW: A text. Did you just turn your phone on?
JT: Yea.
SW: You'll get it in a few minutes then, basically it says to meet with him at 2 pm, all 12 of us.
JT: He's probably giving us a mission, and a big one by the sound of it, thats a lot of fighters.
SW: yea well, he may just be wishing you a happy birthday, we don't know just yet.
JT: true...
Your phone vibrates and a new message appears on the screen, from none other than Kid.
JT: Hey, I just got his message, Im going to check it, bbl.
SW: Ok!
You switch over to the message from Kid.
DTK: Hello everyone, I hope you are having a good morning, as for Jason and Andrew, I hope your mission succeeded and you didn't die a slow painful death. Now to the topic at hand, I would like the Twelve of you to report to my room at 2 Pm sharp, oh, and don't be late, it's very important. Oh and one last thing before I forget. Happy Birthday Jason. Your gift from me will be the information on my friends you keep asking about, since you are so so curious. That's all, Kid Out.

Ok then....... That was weird, either way, you get ready to go to school and call Andrew as you head out the door.