Gwendolyn Marks

You don't understand why you can't hear the conversation between Martin and Kid. You are his weapon, you have every right to know what is going on. Sure, you can't terminate a kishin soul like a meister, but even then, they only teach that to the two star meisters. Ben, Jason, Mark, Jena, and Austin are all two stars, Martin was the only one who hadn't ranked up yet. You had to do an outstanding act to be considered a two star. Jason tracked down and killed The Summoner. Jena took down a whole gang, including the notorious leader Kurloz. Ben took down the pirating Serket sisters. Mark offed the drug lord Vance Wright. Austin spent a year hunting down the legendary swordsman Sir Strider. Martin.... well..... Martin had killed quite a few foes, but nothing exactly outstanding. There have been several meisters who have failed to become a two star meister. Most meisters save their witch kill or their 99th kill for their two star qualifier, more often than not, they die in the process. Your friends had all been smart and ranked up sooner rather than later, but you were worried about Jason and Andrew, they are so close to their witch fight, and you don't know what the outcome will be..... you just hope that everything will be ok for them.... Martin is probably talking to Kid about whatever it is he wanted to talk to the 12 of you about, it's 1:45 now, he should be calling you any moment. You've been so deep in thought, you didn't even notice that you had passed Weapons 101 at least three times while you were walking the hallways, making subconscious turns in the hallway. You don't really care, the bell rings in 5 minutes, and Kid will be pulling the 12 of you from class any time now. You decide to keep walking for the remainder of class.
Finally the bell rings for you to leave for lunch, since your friends are all two star meisters and weapons, they can leave the campus for lunch, because with two star meistery or weaponry, they are deemed responsible and able to take care of themselves in case of emergencies. You and Martin only got to go because you had 10 two stars with you, that and you have claimed 50 souls. If you are a two star with less than 50 souls, you are considered advanced, which, all of your friends are. Martin and yourself, well, if you did somehow rank, you would be considered average. Even though your fighting skills are equal to that of Kid during his first year. You hear the overhead come on.

"Would the following Meisters and Weapons please report to the death room: Jason Taylor, Andrew Stewart, Ben Stevens, Trevor Lochland, Katie Lynn, Mark Nikkias, Austin Hauffman, Skyler West, Jena Pridgett, David Tesman, Martin Welton, and Gwendolyn Marks. Thank you."

You hear a holler come from the hallway behind you. You see Ben and Jason racing each other towards the death room.

"Give up Ben, you know I'm faster!!"
"Says the heavy weight Meister!"
"Oh no you didn't!"
"Oh yes I did."

Jason finally broke ahead of Ben, nearly slamming into you in the process. you turn and run after them shouting.

"WHY ARE YOU RUNNING!!!"
Ben slows down long enough to answer.
"Because," he said. "we want to know what Kid is trying to tell us." He continues running, only twice the speed as before.

You still don't see how it is so exciting to them. Is it just you, or is Ben limping when he runs?

You finally catch up with Jason and Ben. The two of them, along with Katie, Mark, Jena, and David. Trevor, Austin, Andrew, and Skyler are yet to arrive, Martin is already inside.
Finally, Andrew walks in with Skyler and Trevor, about five minutes later, Austin finally walks in. The weapons talk their rightful places beside their meisters.

Kid clears his throat to speak.
"Now that all of you are here, first order of business, congratulations to Martin and Gwen for making it to two star Weapon and Meistery."

Everyone gives a cheer, and you feel like shouting at the top of your lungs.

"second order of business, allow me to finally say, Happy Birthday Jason!"

Another round of shouts and cheers come from the group.

"Third and finally, I will now tell you the information you have been dying to know, and I will be giving you the most intense mission of your lives, and, I hate to say it, a lot of you may not make it out alive."

A sad, deafening silence hits you, and the rest of your friends. You see Katie and Mark squeeze one another's hands. Ben and Trevor lock worried eyes. Jason is startled, and Andrew is so shocked that his hand has turned into a blade. Austin and Skyler look just as ready to tackle the challenge as usual, that is the one comfort. Jena is standing in awe, and David looks worriedly at her. Martin takes in a quick breath before speaking.

"Kid, are you just now giving us this mission, because we are all two stars, or is there another motive?"

Kid stands silently for a moment, gazing at the walls of the death room.

"Being a two star was part of it, the other part was me being ready to possibly lose my greatest students. I know that I am asking a great deal of you, all of you, but.... once I explain myself, you may be less reluctant."

==============================
Authors Notes:
SHOUT OUT TO IKE SENPAI!!!!!!!!!!!
Shout out to Hunters Daughter!!!
I will be switching POV from "You" to "I" after they enter the game.
if you have any questions I will be more than happy to answer them!!