A scar that will never heal

Andrew's POV.

You swing your legs forward and notice you aren't wearing your own clothes..... What the hell? Wait a second, these are... Jason's.. Okay, seriously, what. The. Hell.

You now notice that you aren't at home, you are in Jason's room. What the hell?? You get up and put your arms through the sleeves of the shirt you are wearing. AC/DC... Really Jason? He always had a taste in loud music, but then again so do you. Especially AC/DC.
Thunderstruck was one of your favorite songs, even before Jason showed up, but after he came, you listened to it everyday. Almost like your anthem. Jason was especially a punk rocker, obsessed with the "Emo Trinity".

You hear the clicking of nails on the wooden upstairs floor of the ever familiar house. Mingo comes running up behind you. The goofball has been your favorite of Jason's two dogs. You just always liked huskies. Don't get it wrong, you like Bolt too, but Mingo takes the cake.

You navigate the hall like the back of your hand, you have spent more time here than you have at your own house. To stay with Jason so he is okay, and to get away from your asshole of a stepfather.

You walk down the stairs towards the kitchen. You hear one of Jason's favorite songs playing through the speakers he had wired in. Panic! At the Disco- This is Gospel. As normal, you smile. You can hear him singing. You haven't heard him sing in weeks. He claims that he doesn't sound that great. He's lying.

"This is Gospel, for the fallen ones, locked away in permanent slumber, assembling, their philosophies, through pieces of broken memories."

You love hearing him sing. Listening to every change in pitch, swinging his voice. You love it.

"Their gnashing teeth and criminal tongues, conspire against the odds, but they haven't seen the best of us yet...."

You feel the excitement rip through you and you hear him take a deep breath for the next line.

"IF YOU LOVE ME THEN DONT GOOO, YOUR WORDS WERE KNIVES AND NOW IVE GOT SCARS, IM SCARED OF FALLING APART AND TRUTH BE TOLD I ALWAYS WAS YOURS..."

Wait a second. That isn't how the verse goes....

"IM SCARED, I'm scared of falling apart....."

He walks over to the phone dock and stops the music. You see that same sad, pained look he gave you last night. What's worse is he is crying to go with it. You walk into the room and grab his shoulder. He jumps, but backs into you. You do the only thing you can think of, you hold him, and you hold him tightly. You rock slowly to try and calm him down.

"Jason."

"Jason come on let's go to the living room."

You guide him to the couch and sit down with him. He continues to cry for another ten minutes. You can hear his phone vibrate and you walk over to check. His screen is lit up with message after message. Some from Jena, some from Ben. You unlock his phone with the familiar passcode. 1.2.1.5. You hear the click of the phone unlocking and check the text from Ben.

BS: Jason, this is an emergency, someone broke into my house and kidnapped my baby sister and my mom... They almost... They almost killed Trevor.

You cover your face. You check the message from Jena.

JP: Jason... I have to go soon I fucked up with David, I feel terrible. But we found your dad. He's on our hit list...... We thought it would be better if you.... If you did the deed.

You set his phone down on the counter and sigh. You don't even know where to start with him. You have no clue what to do at this point but to talk him out of his mood. And then drop that on him. Man why the hell do you always have to be the one to give bad news??