Chapter 22

"Are you free tomorrow?"

"I'm not, as a matter of fact. I have a date."

"Oh. Lunch? Dinner?"

"None of your business."

"I'm not being nosy. I'm just trying to adjust to your schedule."

"Why? Are you going to drag me to another art gallery?"

"No. Let's go camping instead."

"What? No thank you. I'm not the outdoor type."

"Neither am I. I can't even set up a tent. We're going to stay in a pre-built tent. All we have to do is bring some utensils, instant ramyun and a sleeping bag."

"I don't have a sleeping bag."

"I'm sure you do. You are the face of that outdoor clothing brand. I bet you get a lot of sponsored clothes and equipment."

Chaeryeong groans, unable to deny that little fact. "What if I refuse?"

"Then the deal is off. I won't help you."

"I knew you'd say that."

"Come on, Unnie. Let's go see the sunrise."

"I've seen a sunrise before."

"When?"

Chaeryeong stops to think, racking her brain for the exact time only to realize that it's been indeed far too long. "A long time ago," she ends up typing.

"Then let's refresh your memory. Is your date a lunch date or dinner date?"

"Lunch."

"Okay so meet me afterwards before it gets dark. I'll text you when and where. See you, Unnie!"

Chaeryeong sighs at the smiling emoticon that pops up in her screen. Why are you doing this, Yuna?

———————

Ryujin chuckles, tickled by the light kisses Yeji's peppering her with. She runs her fingers along Yeji's spine and says, "I'm glad we're not as shy and awkward after the deed this time around."

Yeji lifts her head and grins. "Me too." She pecks Ryujin's lips then lays her head on the latter's chest, listening to her heartbeat. "I have never done that before."

"Done what?"

"That move you did."

"Oh. That."

"Where did you learn that?"

"Well..." Ryujin clears her throat. "Let's just say that I've done a lot of experimenting when I was younger."

"Experimenting, huh?"

"Yeah."

"I thought you only dated one woman before me?"