♫ 24 ♔

Z=Y/n and The Five Cavemen
"I thought I escaped it with at least one of you."
───────────────────

"The cellphone is almost finished. I have everyone split up into teams taking on different tasks. And what I need you guys to do is collect coal. Like, a ridiculous amount of it. Not only do we need the coal for making the cellphone, we also need it for heat. It's getting extra cold these days and the production process is slowing down because of that."

"Aye aye, Captain." You saluted Senku. "We can do that, no problem. Easy peasy."

You glanced up and down the line of people tasked with collecting coal. You, Kohaku, Kinro, Ginro. Naturally your army could handle something like this. And Magma was tasked with helping. You couldn't complain about his strength. Chrome was also tagging along since he knew the caves like the back of his hand.

Each of you had a basket attached to your back and each of you had your own equipment needed for collecting coal.

"Actually..." Ginro spoke up, already removing his basket. "This is the perfect job for you guys! So I'm just gonna stay here and...train? Yeah! Train! I am the weakest link in the Cavemen Army after all! And I have to protect the village so I don't really have time to take this on too. I'll have to pass. Shucks."

You grabbed Ginro by the hood of his fur coat before he could take off anywhere. You brought his face right up to yours and he would've blushed and giggled like crazy if it wasn't for the terrifying look that was on your face.

"The caves aren't scary but what is scary is what I will do to you if you don't pick that basket back up and move your ass."

"Okay!" Ginro didn't need to be told twice. He scrambled out of your grasp and picked the basket back up, already taking off ahead of the rest of your group.

'Easy? You said Easy? You forgot that you were going to the caves with three idiots under the Y/n love spell, a misogynist, and a guy whose catchphrase is 'Rules are Rules!' Why didn't you speak up sooner?! Why didn't you think?!' Internally, you were punching the hell out of yourself.

You were currently trudging through snow in your shitty boots, your hands are freezing because you don't have any gloves and the fur you're wearing is doing nothing to keep you warm because your legs are still exposed to the biting cold.

The situation was not being made any more bearable from the five idiots behind you. Apparently you were the only one feeling the cold.

"Shut up Magma! Shouldn't you be off planning a murder or a rebellion?!"

"I'll murder you if you don't shut your trap!"

"I want to stand beside Y/n! Stop trying to push me out of the way you damn lion-"

"Chromes down!"

"Ginro! Rules are rules! Stop trying to turn around! Follow the Commander!"

"But it's going to be so difficult collecting all that coal! And we've been walking for soooo long already, all my energy is gone! Buuuut!" An idea suddenly popped into Ginro's head. "Maybe if the Commander holds my hand, I'll get all my energy back!"