[Part 1] ♫ 1 ♔

Z = March 3rd 5739
"No way in hell am I being kicked off the top spot by a damn overgrown cat."

(If you were to lazy to read the info, Z=...-is the title of the chapter and the quote underneath is a quote from the chapter, it is not the first sentence of the chapter)
───────────────────

"I'm going to kick your ass! Who dared to turn me to stone?!"

For the first time in hundreds, maybe thousands- you were never very good at maths- of years, you could see again.

You could see a wooden wall.

With shelves containing hand made clay pots.

And a makeshift desk and chair.

The last thing you remembered was being in the science lab and looking out the window-where the hell were you?

"Well it wasn't either of us so don't even think about attacking us, ogre."

You turned around so fast that the speaker feared you would get whiplash.

"SENKU!"

Even if it was a billion years since you last heard it, you'd recognize his voice anywhere.

Senku's eyes widened as you sprinted towards him and Taiju, tackling them both in a hug and causing all three of you to collapse on the ground.

"Good to see you too Y/n!" Taiju laughed. His hand found its way onto your back in a friendly way.

"Sure it is, but can you at least try not to be the reason humanity's only hope cracks his skull open and dies?!" Senku glared up at you, keeping his hands by his side unlike Taiju.

"Senku!"

Senku's glare disappeared when he felt your tears begin to fall on his face. Sure, he had seen you cry plenty of times before but that was over stupid sad movies and whatnot. This was different. Thousands of years had past. Things must be very confusing for you and he thought to himself, 'She must be missing her.'

"Oi- calm down." He said as gently as he possibly could. "It's going to be alr-"

"I never got to drink the second apple juice box that you had in your locker! And I missed my tournament!"

"Get. Off. Me. Right. Now."

___

"Wow! So you two did all this yourself? And you made some revival fluid using bat poop and grapes? I'm impressed." You nodded to yourself as you looked around at the various things Senku and Taiju had made themselves.

Senku had also explained everything to you such as when he and Taiju woke up, the situation, what date it was, ect.

"It's a little more complex than that, ogre. We used nitric-"

Wack!

"Woah Taiju! The world really has changed, hasn't it? Just imagining how our school used to be right around here is crazy! Insane! It's- SO COOL! We're living in a brand new world! There's so many possibilities!"