♫ 4 ♔

Z= Y/n vs Tsukasa
"A persons gotta remember their roots no matter how much they hate them."
───────────────────

"The fighting princess." Tsukasa repeated, his hand reaching up to rub his sore chin. "I knew I recognized you from somewhere."

"Oh? You did?" You stood in front of Tsukasa in a fighting stance. 'Is his aim to distract me by talking? That won't work. I naturally talk to much. I'm a multitasker.'

Tsukasa nodded. "I went to watch a fighting tournament once. That's where I saw you." The pain now gone from his chin, Tsukasa's hand dropped back to his side. "I gotta say Senku, that's one hell of a trump card you got yourself."

"Right?" You couldn't help but feel a cocky sense of pride at being praised by 'the strongest primate high schooler.' "Senku didn't trust you one bit since the very beginning so his big science brain came up with this great plan."

"It was a smart plan in a way. You've never lost a fight before have you?"

"I've never lost a professional one."

Tsukasa nodded to himself before smiling almost creepily. "But you've never fought against the strongest primate high schooler before."

Then he lunged.

You were given the title "The Fighting Princess" after coming first in ten tournaments held one after the other. You never lost a single match in any of them.

That's when people began to talk.

Not big, popular newspapers or the main news channels, but school and local newspapers and the smaller news channels. And of course in every school martial arts club you became a legend. Every junior high school and high school in Japan had heard of you.

You were an enemy to them.

Every person who competed in the tournaments you did wanted to fight and beat you and claim your title for their own.

They hadn't a snowballs chance in hell.

Unlike them-them who only joined their martial arts clubs because it looked the most fun out of all the club activities or because they wanted to impress people with their fighting skills,

You were born to fight.

Tsukasa's fist aimed for your face and you blocked it just in time and -'ow. That hurt.'

You attempted to deliver a roundhouse kick to Tsukasa's side but he was much faster.

His large hand wrapped around your ankle and suddenly you were laying in front of Taiju, spitting out blood from your mouth.

"Y/n!" He and Yuzuriha cried out at the same time.

You only smirked in return.

The rush of the fight. It was your favorite feeling in the whole world.

"You damn ogre, get up and catch this!" Senku's voice yelled out just as Tsukasa had began running full speed towards you.

With ease, you picked yourself up off the ground and caught the crossbow Senku had secretly been making these last few days.

"How the hell do I work this thing?!" You aimed the crossbow at Tsukasa's chest, trying to figure out how to work it in the few seconds you had, before giving up and giving the crossbow a hard smack causing the arrow to shoot out straight towards him.