♫ 2 ♔

Z= In This Stone World We Are Free
"Thanks Tsu." ───────────────────

It had been a few days since Tsukasa was revived and he had mostly settled in nicely to your little group.

You wanted to hate him and challenge him to a battle,

but you couldn't.

Because he was to damn nice and polite.

And you couldn't battle him or even train because you were no longer the super strong ogre. You were-

"I'm Senku the brainy one behind our scientific advancements. Taiju handles all of the grunt work. And Y/n...well she... she's here because if anything happens to me, she's gonna give everyone else babies in hopes humanity can somehow continue on."

You didn't quite understand where this was coming from and neither did Taiju, but the two of you trusted Senku with your lives and so decided to just play along for now.

"Oh come on Senku, don't be so mean. That's not all she's good for." Taiju scratched the back of his neck and forced a smile.

"Yeah!" You yelled defensively. "I-I- I'm pretty damn good at cleaning up whatever mess you two make! Filthy animals!"

Later on when Tsukasa had wandered off to hunt food (how badly you wanted to follow him and show him how it's done) Senku explained everything to you and Taiju:

"You seen what he can do. He killed a lion with his bare hands! He's a tyrant! He has the power to take over this stone world and kill us all. At the moment, he thinks he's the strongest- he is- don't look at me like that! I was going to say strongest guy, you're the strongest girl! The only small chance we have against him is you Y/n, so if one day he does turn on us, you are our trump card."

Even if Tsukasa hasn't shown any signs of being bad and you and Taiju thought Senku was overreacting just a little bit, you played your role so well because of your trust in Senku.

No matter how much it annoyed you.

You didn't do any of the hard work, you cooked and cleaned and assisted the boys in any small way you could.

Many a times you had even cried out for help when you 'fell' over, or saw a bug. Tsukasa fell for your act hook, line and sinker.

You should have been an actress. It appeared to be one of your many talents.

"Ahh! My belly's so full." Taiju patted his stomach happily. "You are a really good cook Y/n."

"Don't flatter me Taiju." You smiled. "I just put the fish on the fire, it's not rocket science."

You really did just poke a stick through them and put them on the fire. Senku is the one who ran over screaming about killing the bacteria and what not before you could eat them.

"It's time to take a fun little pop quiz." Senku threw the remains of the fish he was eating onto the seemingly endless pile of fish bones that was in the middle of the circle you were all seated in.

"For a technological civilization, what's the most important component to have?"

"Smart phones!" Taiju yelled.

"Oh sure, yeah! Smart phones would be great! Wouldn't they?" Senku's voice was laced with sarcasm as he spoke. "We're not jumping ten billion years into the future dummy!"