♫ 16 ♔

Z=The Legend
"I can't believe it either."
───────────────────

*Okay, hear me out everyone. We're taking a tiny time skip alright? Just because there's not much point in me writing out these next parts because they don't have much to do with Y/n a̶n̶d̶ t̶h̶e̶y̶ a̶r̶e̶ d̶e̶l̶a̶y̶i̶n̶g̶ t̶h̶e̶ g̶r̶a̶n̶d̶ b̶o̶u̶t̶, So here's what you need to know:
•The chemistry lab has been built.
•Suika got her fuzzy eye disease fixed.
•Chrome, Senku and Ginro have visited the acid spring once already.
• Kaseki is making glass.
•These all happen in the manga chapters 28-32 so you can read them if you want to refresh your memory :)
•Yes, I am lazy.
>> Now onto the story!

__

"Good luck! Don't die!" You called after Senku and Chrome's retreating forms. The two were once again visiting the acid spring to collect some science ingredient. You couldn't remember or care what it was called.

"Good luck!" Suika repeated your words.

You glared down at her, and instead of flinching or crying, she smiled.

Ever since Senku pulled off her watermelon mask, you had been trying-but failing, to avoid her like the plague-even more so than usual.

The kid seemed particularly fond of you and Senku, despite your many attempts to stay away from her and keep her away from you.

And it was hard to keep away from her the moment you saw her cute face, big brown eyes and blonde hair.

But it was better this way.

For both of you.

"Kinro!" You hurried over to the older boy and grabbed his arm. "Let's go train!"

"Sure." He said, with no protest. You didn't expect anything less from the village's most dedicated guard—who at this moment was unknowingly your new guardian against Suika since Senku wasn't here.

"Yay!" You beamed, dropping his arm to pick up a spear. "Ready?"

Kinro lunged.

"Woah!"

You leaned to the left barely dodging his spear. "You didn't even answer me! What's that all about?"

"You said," He muttered, his spear coming down to block the kick you just sent his way. "That there's no right or wrong moment to begin a fight."

"Haha!" Your spear connected with his own. "Of course you'd be the one to take that seriously, even when you're only training against me!"

Out of the three cavemen in your army, Kinro was the one who took every single word you said to heart.

You liked that about him.

"There's something wrong with both Senku and Chrome."

'Jeez, does Ginro ever stop complaining?' You wondered, continuing to train with Kinro.