♫ 15 ♔

Z=Commander Y/n
"From this day forth you are officially part of The Fighting Princess's cavemen army!"
───────────────────

"The person who tried to murder Gen Asagiri! Suika knows who it is!"

"Tell me!"

You couldn't help but finally talk directly to her. At this moment, the need to know who tried to kill Gen was stronger than your desire to ignore the kid.

Suika's mouth formed an 'o'-the fighting princess was acknowledging her existence for once! She knew now wasn't the time to dwell on that fact though, and so she replaced her surprise with as much seriousness as a nine year old could muster. "Here's what happened..."

  >>>

"Right, Gen Asagiri made those flowers vanish for Magma and his gang. They must have assumed Gen was the sorcerer I brought to the village." Kohaku concluded after Suika finished her story.

"Lemme get this straight." Chrome looked towards Kohaku from the ladder. "Magma mistook Gen for Senku and stabbed him? Pffft!"

Senku couldn't contain his laughter either. "That's ten billion percent being in the wrong place at the wrong time for Gen!"

Bending down, you clasped a pebble in your hand. "Stop laughing." As you do nearly ten billion percent of the time, you hit the target-Chrome's head, before wacking Senku on his-It's been a while since you've done that.

"Y/n's right. This is hardly a laughing matter you two. She and I can't stand Gen the most and now we're the only ones pitying him?"

"Pity him?" It was your turn to laugh loudly. "Oh hell no. I am not pitying him. I'm extremely angry at the disrespect Magma showed me. Surely Kinro or Ginro have told the other villagers of how I beat them and yet this Magma still went ahead and did that to Gen while thinking it was Senku."

The friend who was the reason you were trying to show all the cavemen you were stronger than them so that they'd know not to even attempt to lay a finger on Senku.

"I also can't believe he said 'maybe if she-Kohaku, gets on her knees and begs I'll let her join her sister and become one of my women, maybe I'll let the outsider girl too.' As if! He should be the one begging to join my harem! I cannot wait to kick his face in."

Kohaku sighed. "I should have known."

But maybe there was a teeny tiny part of you that was furious Gen nearly died.
(Only because you don't have nearly as much fun picking on Ginro or Chrome as you do Gen, of course)

"Sure it would be baaad if he died, but he didn't. Thanks to his own magic!" Chrome said while massaging the back of his head. "The way I see it, it's insulting for a guy to pity another guy. When a guys your friend, you just laugh it off!"

"Huh? Gen? A friend?" You and Senku spoke at the exact same time.

"When'd you fall and bump your head Chrome?"

"He's just an allied soldier. That's all."

"Correction, he's just a sneaky little mentalist."