♫ 14 ♔

Z=RIP Mentalist
"I honestly thought you were going to ask for a kiss or something."
───────────────────

Following the acquiring of lightning,
Senku gifted the village with electricity in the form of a single lightbulb. Small as it may be, Chrome and the others still thought it was the most amazing thing in the world.

You couldn't be more proud of Senku, and you could tell by the look on his face that he was ecstatic with himself.

That made you happy. But you couldn't deny the small pang in your chest as you thought about how someday stuff like electricity would once again consume this beautiful free world.

"So this Tsukasa is a really bad guy? And Gen is his friend? That means Gen is also a bad guy!"

The kids childish rambles interrupted your thoughts. 'How did she even get in here?! I clearly remember pushing her off the bottom step of the ladder!'

Senku, Kohaku, You, Chrome and the kid were all sitting in yours and Senku's home discussing Gen.

"But didn't Gen save everyone from Magma?" She continued, thinking about when Gen had distracted Magma while you all climbed (you had to drag Senku) up the barren hill earlier.

Magma. You hadn't gotten a good look at him, to busy concentrating on not dropping Senku and all, but judging from Chrome and the others reactions and what you've heard about him so far, Magma was supposedly the strongest in the village.

His reputation automatically put him at the top of your 'Who I want to fight most in the village' list.

'Would he live up to his reputation during our fight?' You wondered. 'Or would he lose against the fighting princess like Kinro, Ginro and so many others?'

"Gens not good or bad." Senku explained.

"He's absolutely despicable. Nothing but a fickle opportunist."

"What does that mean?" Suika asked you. You ignored her, naturally, you hadn't been talking to her. You were only voicing your thoughts out loud.

"Whether Gen Asagiri's intentions are honest or not, we've got no choice but to recruit him to the kingdom of science." Senku continued. "Let's get him to return with a false report that I'm six feet under and the fighting princess is no where in sight! That's our only path to victory here!"

Chrome stood up all of a sudden. You all watched in confusion as he walked over to the window.

"Hey! Listen up Gen!" He called loudly. "You saw it yourself right? The electricity! That baaad light of science! Who cares about winning or losing? Or Tsukasa vs Senku? Whose got the advantage? Screw that all! Which is-Agh!"

You pushed down on Chrome's head and leaned over him to speak out the window.
"Which is more interesting, you sly little shit? Clearly it's the kingdom of science! I bet everyone on that stupid tyrant Tsukasa's side doesn't have nearly as much fun as us! And you just gotta choose our side Mentalist because I really like picking on you!"

"That is not how you win someone over!" Kohaku hissed from behind you.

"Oh Beauty Chan~ your sweet words have touched my heart! Sadly for you though, I couldn't care less about any of that. I'm the worlds smoothest talker you see! I only have eyes for what benefits me."

"Okay well, just know that if you even try and betray us to Tsukasa, I'll break your legs and pull out your tongue, so." You shrugged and got off Chrome.