Dress, Dress, Dress, and Suit?

Bowsette sat there with the koopas, looking at every dress in great detail. Nothing caught her eye though, it all just looked so... plain. All so dull, boring. She glanced up, looking at anything of interest.

   The koopas paid her no mind. She finally laid her eyes on something that caught her interest. "So, your highness, would you want this?" The koopas glanced up from the dress they were focused on and finally saw her highness. They dropped the dress in awe.   

   "So? What you think?" She spun in the suit, holding the fake rose that was supposed to be in the pocket.  

   "You look amazing!" Many of the koopas were astonished about how well she pulled it off.   A single koopa scoffed, rolling his eyes, "Your highness, with all due respect, that's a boy's outfit."   

   A sharp glare fired in his direction; fire flared in her eyes as she stared at the odd one out. "And whoever decided that?"   

   "It's ju-"   

   "Who? Ever? Decided? It?"   

   "No one... your highness." 

    She spun around to him, poked his snout, and simply smiled. "Thought so." She dramatically turned to the rest of the koopas with a bright smile, her arms in the air. "It's decided, I'm wearing a suit!"

   The koopas cheered. Bowsette's smile was brighter than before, she never considered a suit before. She had to admit, though, it sure beats wearing a dress. "I think I would like to buy a few more of these, please!"

   The koopas scrambled instantly to find any suits they could find for her majesty.

*****

   "Peachy, I'm home!" Peach was nose deep in a book, but she placed it to the side at the voice.
   "Welcome home, Bow!" She looked at the person the voice belonged to and froze.
   "Well? I got a new style, you like it?" Peach felt her cheeks go firing hot. "You-you-you..." She couldn't speak, she felt utterly empty-headed. 'Why is Bow in a suit... so... cute???'
   "Peachy?" Bowsette smirked as realization hit. She spun the pink girl into her arms and whispered in her ear, "Is this new style too much for you?" She left a ghostly kiss on Peach's neck, sending shivers down Peach's spine. "We can always... arrange to fix that."

   "I'M FINE!" Peach yelped, freeing herself of her lover's grasp. "I just- um- you- look amazing!" Peach mentally facepalmed, how smooth.

   "Riiiiight, and I'm the Queen of the Mushroom Kingdom."

   "Shhhhh!!!"

Author's note
Did I purely make this to think of Bowsette as a butch lesbian in a suit, yes. Do I think she loves both dresses and suits, yes. I love it here, I get to experiment a little!