Let's Stay in the Garden

Peach's eyes stung, her crying was wearing her out. "Sh, sh, it's okay. It's okay. Do you-- want me to tell them?" Bowsette held Peach closer, patting her head. Peach nodded, too weak to speak anymore. Bowsette looked up at the two brothers, holding the girl of glass, "Before you try to claim I'm lying when I say this, Peach is wanting me to tell you the truth."

Luigi nodded, he had an idea of what was going on, seeing how Peach clung to Bowsette like she would break with out her. Mario had a puzzled look, but wanted to know what this "truth" was.

"I'll tell you in the garden." Bowsette picked up the now shaking Peach and led them to the calm garden. The breeze was gentle, it instantly felt more serene; however Bowsette had a feeling it wouldn't last long. Bowsette took a deep breath, her hearting beating faster every secnd. "Luigi, Mario, Peach is -- my girlfriend."

Luigi gently smiled, he took Bowsette's hand, and looked her in the eyes. He had no anger, just worry and hope, "Take good care of her for us, okay? She is important to the kingdom."

Bowsette smiled, tears welling up, "I promise."

Mario just stood there in awe, his eyes wide, mouth agape. He looked at the shaking girl in Bowsette's arms, "Peach." Peach lifted her head, her eyes still red from the tears she had shed before, and her lips trembling. "Is she-a serious?"

Peach wanted to hide, avoid the question, anything; but she couldn't avoid telling him much longer, now was the best time. She let out a heavy sigh and with a shakey voice said, "Yes -- she is my girlfriend."

Mario held his head with one hand, he felt a hurricane of emotions and thoughts hit him. He started to realize why she blamed herself, her tears, her sobs, her want to -- stay. He felt his heart break, but he saw how much Peach truly loved Bowsette and how Bowsette truly wanted to protect Peach. He wearily smiled, "Take-a care of her, alright?"

Bowsette moved closer to Mario and hugged him with one arm, while keeping Peach in the other, "I will, thank you." She let Mario go, "Now, I hope you enjoy the ball." Luigi took Mario's arm and led him back to the ballroom, where others were waiting.

Bowsette's smile faded, turning her attention back to her fragile girlfriend, "It's alright, we got it over with now." Bowsette suddenly felt Peach stop shaking, Bowsette's eyes widdened slightly, Peach slowly lifted her head to reveal a bright smile.

"It -- really went better than I thought." Peach snuggled closer to Bowsette, her cheeks a light shade of pink. Red dusted Bowsette's cheeks, "I love you, Bow." Bowsette was about to walk back to the ballroom, but Peach's quiet voice stopped her, "Can we -- just stay here a bit longer?"

Bowsette kindly smiled, then sat next to the tree, "Of course love." Serenity consumed them, the garden was bliss when it was this quiet. They felt better this way. "Hey," Peach looked up at Bowsette, she bit her lip and turned her head as her cheeks turned red, "Can we maybe just stay here for the rest of the ball?"

Peach smiled, her eyes lit up with joy, "Of course, Bow, I would like that." She took Bowsette's hand and looked up at the stars, "This... truly is where I want to be, by your side."

They let serenity consume them once again and just enjoyed eachother's company, while the ball continued; they did care though, they just wanted to enjoy the moment. Suddenly the ball started to feel more and more distant and they couldn't care less.

Author's Note

I'm back, surprise, new chapter, another day! >:3
I want to write my lesbian princesses because this just makes me happy ^w^
Thank you all for sticking with me through my weird journey of writing, I hope you have enjoyed it so far.