"M-may you be m-my fr-iend?"

Bowsette walked down the empty hall, how could Peach even start to love her, the list of why Peach wouldn't love her was endless. Bowsette could only hear her own footsteps and her breathing, the echo only made her feel empty like the hall. Teasing Peach was different than loving Peach, Bowsette looked at the stone walls of the castle, and started to understand why Peach would want to decorate the castle. Bowsette walked to the window and sighed, she didn't understand what to do at this point.

  Peach walked in the garden, she let the serenity consume her, and she let the cool wind hit her face. She felt like she was in her castle again, the flowers were colorful and lush, the trees were alive and healthy, and the path was stone with not a single loose stone so far. Peach twirled, but stopped when two flowers caught her eye, their stems were tangled together from being planted so close, on was a white lily, and the other was a red rose.

  Peach knelt down in front of the two flowers. She was hesitant at first, but Peach reached her hand out and felt the rose's petals with her glove still on. Her glove took away from how the flower felt, but she could still tell the flower was soft and a little rigid at the same time. Peach bent the petal a bit and it broke off, she stood up in surprise. She tried to put it back on, but it didn't work, she sighed, "Well, I guess this petal is mine."

  Peach continued to walk down the path, she was calm even with a growing feeling twisting her stomach. She did her best not to turn, but she felt she had to when she felt a hand on her shoulder. Peach squeezed her eyes shut and was waiting for the worst, but the worst never came.

  "Pr-princess?" the voice sounded older, yet squeaky. Peach slowly opened her eyes and saw a girl with a wizard hat, round glasses, a dress that was off shoulder and stopped at her knees, and her hair was in a messy braid that rested on her shoulder, "I-I'm sorry, pr-in-cess, I'm Bow-se-sette's advisor." Peach felt a feeling of dread wash over her, "I'm M-Magi-koo-paette, I-I only c-came to t-talk."

  Peach slowly nodded, she didn't want to know what would happen if she said no. Magikoopaette lightly smiled and started to lead the way. Peach stayed quiet, but the silence became too much, "What did you wish to talk about?"

  Magikoopaette flinched and turned towards Peach, "S-sorry pr-princess, I for-g-got about that." Magikoopaette readjusted her glasses and coughed, "It's-I-May- Iwishtobeyourfriend! Wouldyoubemyfriend?" Magikoopaette said quickly, she cowered behind her staff, and outstretched a hand to Peach. Peach felt relief and confusion flood her mind at this, Peach bit her lip, and took Magikoopaette's hand. Magikoopaette slowly stopped cowering behind her staff and smiled, "Th-th-than-k you, pr-princess!"

  Peach awkwardly laughed, "Peach is fine, y-"

  "O-okay, P-Peach!" Magikoopaette nodded. Peach did her best to smile, though a sudden chill made her start to shake, and Magikoopaette squeaked, "O-oh n-no, Peach, w-we should g-get I-in-side, Bow-se-ette will be m-mad if y-you'-re hurt!"

  "She will?" Peach question.

  Magikoopaette's glasses clouded over and she nodded, "Sh-she care about y-ou," Magikoopaette grabbed Peach's hand and teleported them inside. Peach started to shivering less and Magikoopaette searched for blankets.

  "Wh-why would she care about m-me?" Peach stuttered, coldness embracing her body.

  Magikoopaette ignored her and kept searching for blankets. Magikoopaette sighed, when all she could find was a thin blanket. She wrapped it around Peach, and coughed, "Th-there, th-th-that sh-ould he-lp you."

  Peach stopped herself from asking Magikoopaette anymore questions and curled in the blanket, "Thank you."

  Magikoopaette smiled, "She m-may no-ot look or a-act li-ike it, she c-cares about you, I c-ca-can tell."

Author's Note

Bless Magikoopaette's soul, sorry Magikoopaette makes me smile a bit, and I'm tired, another chapter will be coming soon(day after tomorrow).