Lies Are All She Knows

Magikoopaette skipped around her tower, she was laughing, hollering, and yelling. She couldn't be happier, her job was closer to complete.

  Magikoopaette grabbed the purple from the shelf and chanted, "Sor re le tae!"Magikoopaette was a happy mess when she sat in her chair.

  "Magikoopaette, what are you doing calling so late?" the voice held annoyance, but Magikoopaette could care less.

  "It's happening!" Magikoopaette laughed, and kicked her legs.

  The voice that previously held annoyance, held amusement now, "Oh, really now?"

  "Yes, you're one step closer to a new body sir, too bad I had to lie to her grace."

  "Lie?"

  "I told her 'true love's kiss' would make her full human." Magikoopaette sighed, "Unfortunately, only I can finalize the transformation, and only during the Moon's Le Ball." Magikoopaette gently pushed the ball back and forth.

  "How interesting, I didn't think you had it in you Magikoopaette, you surprise me."

  Magikoopaette settled her chin in her hands, "I'm full of surprises."

  "Well, I'll see you in a week, then... you'll do it, correct?"

  Magikoopaette smiled, a cheshire cat smile, and chuckled, "Of course, Hiki."

Author's Note

Thank you so much for the support towards this story and since today is my birthday, I'm going to post a sneak peak for a story I'm working on! Thank you so much for your support and I'll be out with another chapter next week!

Hail the Dark Queen | Peach x BowsetteрдЬрд╣рд╛рдБ рдХрд╣рд╛рдирд┐рдпрд╛рдБ рд░рд╣рддреА рд╣реИрдВред рдЕрднреА рдЦреЛрдЬреЗрдВ