Events Turning

Hiki sat in the wooden chair, while Magikoopaette placed dresses on the table. They all looked like dresses for dolls, was Hiki suppose to wear those?

  "Which one?"

  Hiki looked up at Magikoopaette, "What?"

  Magikoopaette's eyes narrowed, "Which. One?"

  Hiki looked at the dresses, none of them appealed to her though. Hiki tried to imagine herself in one of the dresses and felt a pit of disgust form in her stomach, "No."

  Magikoopaette rolled her eyes, "Well, you need to choose one, everyone dresses up for the ball!"

  Hiki puffed her cheeks out, turned her head away from the dresses, and pointed her nose up, "No!"

"Hiki..."

  Hiki violently shook her head from left to right, "No!"

  Magikoopaette massaged her forehead, "It's like talking to a child."

*****

  Bowsette happily hummed at the sight of the cake Shyette made, "Looks delicious."

  Shyette faintly blushed under her mask, "Yes, it's absolutely beautiful!" Peach piped up.

  Shyette wrote on a piece of paper and pushed it towards Bowsette and Peach, "That is high praise coming from you two, thank you!"

  Bowsette shook her head, "No need," she straightened up, "Just keep up the good work!"

  Shyette eagerly nodded, then returned to work.

  Peach leaned her head against Bowsette'sshoulder and sighed, "What is it dear?"

  Peach wrapped her arms around Bowsette's arm, "Just how good you are at arranging parties."

  Peach giggled and nuzzled Bowsette's arm, "You're too good."

  "And you're too adorable." Peach's face turned taffy in response, but she couldn't care less, she was with Bowsette and that's all that mattered to her.

  "I love you."

  "Love you too."