Tell Her

Peach turned and saw Bowsette in a short black column gown, with a wine over skirt. Peach's face went red as she looked at the table, set with many different foods, "Is-is this for us?"

  Bowsette took Peach's hand and nodded, "It's just for us."

  Peach was taken aback, it all made sense now; Magikoopaette, the dresses, the set up. The only thing that made no sense was why her heart was beating so fast.

  Bowsette guided Peach to a chair, "Here, take a seat." Bowsette did her best not to show how anxious she was.

  Peach curtsied and sat down. Bowsette took her seat across from Peach, she just had to keep herself calm, and tell Peach how she felt.

***

  Bowser peaked through the door, crossed his fingers, and whispered with a determined expression, "You can do this, sis!"

  Magikoopaette took a peak and grinned, "If this works, we'll definitely be ready for the event," Magikoopaette quietly chuckled, her heart was soaring, "My job will continue!"

***

  Bowsette took a deep breath and decided to move her seat, Bowsette sat next to Peach, her heart racing, and her pulse rushing. Bowsette's face was rose; but she found it with in herself to wrap her tail around Peach's waist and pulled Peach close.

  Peach looked down, her face instantly turning taffy, "U-um, isn't this a b-bit close?"

  Bowsette leaned her face closer to Peach's, their lips were only inches away from each other's, "So?" Bowsette wrapped her tail tighter, and pulled Peach an inch closer. She put a hand on Peach's cheek, "Maybe I like being this close to you, you're beautiful, and kind; so why shouldn't I like you this close?"

  Peach was silent, all she could do was look into Bowsette's eyes. Peach leaned in closer and closed the gap between their lips.

  Bowsette's eyes widened in surprise, the princess was kissing her, did this mean she would become normal? Bowsette pushed those thoughts away and cupped Peach's cheeks, 'To hell with it, if I stay a hybrid, so what? If I become human, so what? I'm content as long as she is by my side.'

  They pulled away from each other and Peach rested her head on Bowsette's chest, "I--I love you..."

  Bowsette smiled, "I love you too, 'princess'."

  Peach didn't understand why or how she loved Bowsette; however she just knew she loved Bowsette more than anyone she had ever known.