𝙼𝚞𝚣𝚊𝚗//𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 (𝙽𝚜𝚏𝚠)

━━━━━━━━━━━

Who would dare stands equal to the man who craved perfection?

━━━━━━━━━━━

How dare you conform to my excellency?

She is a human.

That is right,

You are just a human.

The progenitor of all afflictions could not appease his mind to compromise the human being in beauty before his eyes.

You are unique.

Too unique this his five brains could not fathom how can a human, like yourself, could conceivably make him feel challenged.

"Is that another way of declaring I am one of a kind?" The lady uttered in a tender vocal, on your hands — a tea set now settled before him. A modest treat of confection to the mysterious man intruding your sweet tea lounge.

You tittered. "If so, I'd take that as a compliment." Taking your sit in front of him, a neat smile curved upon your lips as you took a cup of your own.

Kibutsuji followed your delicate tendencies; each word that should slip past your throat; and every glance of your coloured optics in every niche — all the while he sips unto his tea, slowly.

"How dare you caught my glance?"

Indeed, a mere human stealing his attention was far more than a miracle in a millennium. How dare you?

"Your name, please."

"Kibutsuji."

Muzan discontinued his action of taking another sip of the beverage. His ruddy orbs narrowly widening in confusion at his immediate response to your call. How come?

The cup held of his hand quivered at the sudden tightness of his grip, and you sat there just as surprised and amused to infer he is paying attention. Why would he not? After all, Muzan (that sly demon) has a talent for blending with humans.

The clanking noise of the cup signifies your action, and he deeply watched you. Your slender fingers gently held the excess length of your yukata, pouring his empty glass in a manner of grace — he scanned the linen of your face looking down; your lashes coming into view; and the befalling strands of your silky locks.

Even with etiquette, he finds you intriguing.

A second later, his blood-shades optics wandered from the sight of your coloured nails to your magnificent yukata that clad your frame significantly; and towards the navel of your neck. Slowly, and slowly. He felt a lump within his throat when his eyes landed on your cherry lips.