2

The bell rang, signaling the kids to leave my classroom. I waved them out one by one with a smile on my face. Today was Friday which meant I had to go to tutor Kit at her house. I was dreading this all day. I really didn't mind the whole tutoring thing since it was my job, but I was just worried about seeing her dad who might I add, was a complete ass yesterday.

I pulled my coat over my shoulders and packed my bag with all the papers I needed to grade. I rarely gave my kids quizzes but when I did they were only 5 questions and mostly small addition problems.

"Ms.B?" Kit suddenly poped up beside me.

"Yes, honey?" I said, bending down to her level.

"Daddy said to tell you to come around 4." She smiled up at me.

"Okay, sweetheart. I'll be there." I nodded, slinging my bag over my shoulder.

She walked out before me, skipping towards the front entrance of the school. I watched from behind the glass doors as she ran to Mr.Styles who stood leaning against his expensive looking car. I scoffed, what an arrogant ass.

"Daisy?"

My head whipped around at my name, "Oh hi Liam." I waved at the other kindergarten teacher. Ever since I got this teaching job last year, I had a crush on Mr.Payne. He was so attractive and good with the kids. Perfect boyfriend material.

"How are your kids treating you?" He joked, giving me a bright smile.

I chuckled, pushing the doors open for us. "Good actually. We learned addition today." I smiled proudly.

"You're really great with the kids." Liam complimented, looking at me as we walked to our cars.

I'm sure my face was tinted red. "I love kids." I shrugged, awkwardly letting out a breathless laugh.

He chuckled, shaking his head, "Hey I'll see you around?"

"Yeah see you." I waved as I approached my car.

As soon as I was settled into my seat I hit my head on my steering wheel. 'Yeah see you'? What kind of response was that. I sounded like I was trying to be cool. I groaned, starting up my car. I still had 2 hours before I needed to go to Kit's house.

Mr.Styles had emailed me almost immediately after our meeting. The email was quite rude if you ask me. Of course he put the address in it but he also added that if I was late, he'd be angry.

Once I reached my house, I set an alarm on my iphone not wanting to take any risks at being more than a minute late.

-

I wiped my sweaty palms on my pencil skirt, ringing the doorbell to Kit's house. How did a single man make this much money? The house was huge.

Kit's dimpled smile appeared as the door whipped open, "Hi Ms.Brown!" She cheered, stepping aside so I could walk in.

"Hello, Kit." I smiled, taking off my coat.

"I'll take that." A raspy voice spoke and I instantly knew it was Mr.Styles. When I turned to see him I wasn't surprised to see him wearing a full suit and tie.

"Mr.Styles." I nodded, handing him my coat.

"Glad to see you aren't late." He said with raised eyebrows. Oh how I wanted to punch him.

I faked a smile, looking down at Kit who innocently stood next to me.

"Let's sit at the dining room table." She chirped, leading the way.

I sat beside her, pulling out a book for her to read from. I never tutored one of my students before so I wasn't really sure how to start.

"How about you read me this and I'll help you with any words you don't know." I suggested.

She nodded, picking up the book. Once she began to read, my eyes drifted to the furniture in the dining room. This house couldn't get any fancier.

"Ms.B!" Someone called, catching my attention.

"Sorry, Kit." I cringed, "I wasn't focused. What was the word?"

"Re-sem-bell." She sounded out, slowly.

"Resemble." I said, watching as she nodded and kept reading.

My head turned towards the hallway when I heard a loud shout coming from another room. My eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Cab-a-net" Kit sounded out again.

I looked towards her again, correcting her pronunciation. "Cabinet" I said, turning my head back towards the hallway.

As if on que an angry Mr.Styles walked in with wrinkles lining his forehead resulting in his frown. Kit stopped reading as she looked towards her dad.

"Hi dad." She smiled, waving at the man. She couldn't even make out his angry face.

"I think you should leave now. That's all we have time for." He said, focusing his attention on me.

"But we haven't even finished the story book" I pouted, "It's only been 10 minutes." I added, glancing at my phone screen.

"I have work to do and Ava needs to get to bed." He said through clenched teeth, "Out." He pointed towards the door.

I huffed, angrily standing up whilst putting my things back into my bag. I watched as Kit waved a goodbye and skipped up the stairs. This guy had serious anger issues. Why was he shouting and why is he angry all the sudden.

I bumped my shoulder against Mr.Styles as I made my way toward the door. I took a deep breath preparing myself for what I was about to say. He could file a report about me which would cost me my job, but this was worth it. I angrily turned around, hand still holding the doorknob.

"You are the rudest person I have ever had to deal with" I said sharply, "All you seem to care about is yourself and not what is best for your child, you dick head." I said in one breath before turning to open the door.

I made it maybe one step closer to the door before it was slammed shut by Mr.Styles hand. I yelped as the loud slam echoed through their house. I could feel his heavy pants on the back of my head as he trapped me against the door, my chest almost pressed against the wood.

"Don't ever talk to me like that again." He angrily whispered, both hands coming up around my head. He pressed his front into my back causing me to hit the door. I had to turn my head sideways so I didn't break my nose.

"Understood?" He snapped.

I could feel my body shaking against his. I felt so uncomfortable being in this position with my students father. I opened my mouth to respond but the only noise that came out was a weird whimper. I decided against talking and just nodded frantically.

He grunted before removing his hands from the wood and taking a huge step back. I didn't even take a second glance behind my shoulder before running out of there. I quickly threw my bag across the seat and slid into the drivers side. I took deep breaths to calm myself. That man couldn't get any worse.

Once I calmed my breathing down I quickly sped off away from the huge house. I hope I never have to have that happen to me again.

A/N you should comment or vote so I know if you like this or not. should I continue to write it or nahhh??