13

NEW COVER!!!

flowercrownedcal made it :) You should all go follow her and read her books.

——————————-

Harry's room was big. Everything was decorated similar and it seemed almost as though he had a designer design the whole room. I turned in my spot by the doorway to look up at Harry.

"I didn't know you had such good taste in furniture." I smiled.

His eyes narrowed and I could've sworn his eyebrow twitched, "My ex designed the whole room."

I mentally cringed but took his hand in mine instead. It was a bold move and I regretted doing it the second after it happened. His eyes seemed to pop open wide and he glanced down at our now linked hands as we stood in his doorway. Before I could pull my hand away, a smug grin formed on his perfectly shaped lips and he squeezed my hand tight.

He tugged me towards the bed, motioning with his free hand for me to hop on. I tugged on my hand that was linked with his and slowly made my way onto the overly comfy bed. And I thought the guest bedroom was nice..

I awkwardly coughed and moved back on the bed so that my legs were dangling while he stood in front of me.

"Sooo," I directed my eyes toward a picture frame behind him. "Wanna watch a movie and 'cuddle'." I said using air quotes around cuddle.

He chuckled and moved swiftly towards the TV that was plastered onto the wall in front of his bed.

"I thought we were going to tell embarrassing stories." he said from his crouched position as he tried to set up the dvd player. I wonder what movie he was going to put in.

"I change my mind." I said and lightly laughed after, "I have so many embarrassing stories from high school, I don't think I can tell you all of them in one night." I shook my head, laughing.

"Hmmm." he hummed as he played with buttons. "You don't seem like someone how would've had a lot of embarrassing moments, Daisy."

I rolled my eyes even though he couldn't see. "Mr.Styles, I'll have you know I was probably the most embarrassing person to be around. Freshman year I spilt grape juice down my white blouse on the first day."

"That does sound embarrassing. But do not call me Mr.Styles anymore, Daisy." he turned to look me in the eye. My lips sealed shut and I quickly nodded, hoping he wouldn't make me say it.

"Go on. Correct yourself, sweetheart." he watched me intently from his crouched position.

"Daddy." I whispered and averted my eyes elsewhere.

"Good girl. See you're learning so fast. You'd be fine at this."

I sighed. Can he go one day without talking about the stupid contract.

He stood up from his position on the ground and I saw that he put in Jurassic Park. I couldn't help the grin that broke onto my face.

"I love this movie. I use to watch it with my brother all the time."

"Oh really?" Harry said as he came to sit on the bed.

"Yeah. And to be honest.. I thought you were going to put on porn or something."

He gave me a sideways glance, "Sweetheart, my goal isn't to make you uncomfortable."

"I know."

-

Forty minutes into the movie we were both sitting with our backs on the headboard and our legs out in front. We weren't exactly cuddling but Harry's arm was around my shoulders and we were sharing popcorn that he had his maid make for us.

The movie was starting to get scarier with all the dinosaurs flashing across the screen but I tried to hide my fear. I was honestly surprised that so far Harry hasn't tried anything on me like kissing my neck or rubbing my boob, but I was utterly impressed with his politeness towards me.

When the dinosaur started to attack the car with people in it, I had to turn away. The only place for me to hide my head was Harry's shoulder. I heard him rumble with laughter as I pushed my head further into his chest.

"Stop making fun of me." I mumbled against him.

"You're scared of Jurassic Park. How are we ever going to watch scary movies together? You'll be clinging to me." he laughed and tightened his arm around me, "But I wouldn't mind that." his lips brushed over my head before he planted a soft kiss there.

I could get use to this side of Harry.

Note; Comment your thoughts. That'd be radical man.