9

I opened the door to reveal Harry. He stood with his arms crossed and his eyebrows furrowed.

"Ready?" he asked, eyes scanning my new attire.

"Yup." I squeaked and waited for him to start walking.

He motioned for me to go first and I slowly walked ahead of him. I heard him groan before his hands caught my hips and pulled me to his chest.

"You're ass is so big." he growled in my ear.

The moment his lips met my neck, I gasped. I wasn't shocked at his actions but more surprised at how bold he was. We were in the middle of his hallway where Kit could come running up. His lips gracefully moved across my sensitive skin as I exhaled a breath. He hummed against me, sending a ticklish vibration through me.

We both jumped apart at the sound of the doorbell. I turned to face Harry as he looked ahead.

"That must be Kit."

-

"How was school, Kit? What did you learn today?" Harry jokingly asked as he looked expectantly at Kit. I only prayed Kit remembered that we learned how to spell the names of the months today.

We were all currently sitting around Harry's unnecessarily large kitchen table. If I thought the rest of his house was nice, I didn't know what to call the kitchen. It was all silver and granite. I wouldn't mind cooking so much if it was in this house.

"We learned how to spell the months!" she cheered before munching on her chicken that Harry made. I had to admit, it was the best chicken I'd ever tasted.

I smiled at Kit then looked towards Harry, "Maybe we can practice before she goes to bed tonight?" I said before blushing. I didn't mean to apply that I wanted to stay over but it's not like he gave me a choice.

He smirked, "Hmm." he hummed and nodded his head while chewing on his chicken.

As we sat through dinner I tended to zone out thinking about Harry's offer. Should I sign the paper or not? I wanted to know more about it but I was too embarrassed to ask. I had the feeling that the only way I could be with Harry was if I signed it but.. I didn't really want to be with him that badly. I barely knew the man and so far he was quite rude. I glanced over at him and took in his sharp jaw line and perfect hair. I squirmed in my seat before pushing it back.

"Excuse me. Where's your downstairs bathroom?" I had to get away from Harry and think through everything that has happened.

"Let me show you. You might get lost." he grinned cockily before standing to his feet.

I rolled my eyes muttering a quiet 'cocky much' as I walked through the hallway. I regretted saying it once I felt a hard smack on my ass. I lurched forward before whipping around to glare at Harry.

"Don't roll your eyes at Daddy." he smirked and walked ahead of me with his head held high. "Here it is." he held his hand out as I walked past him and into the bathroom.

I huffed before giving him my best attempt at a smile saying, "Thanks." and shut the door in his face. I was debating on taking a flower and plucking the pedals while saying 'should I sign, should I not sign.' as I plucked each one off.

A/N

Sorry this is short but I hope you enjoyed. I'll try to update sooner I know it took me awhile.

***10 FAVORITES AND 5 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER***

ALSOOO,

I started this story and thought I was gonna get like 50 reads so to get over 2,000 means a lot and I love every single one of you!!! CUTE AS A BUTTON EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOUUU

This authors note is way too long already.

I made another story and its called submissive

I like putting random symbols in my authors notes. ♪