12

idk if the picture i attached will work but i think lauren ambrose is perfect for daisy idk. what do you guys think?

***

I'm stubborn, I'd admit that, but I wasn't clueless. So when Harry brought me home and sent Kit to her room, I knew what was to come. He was angry and him being angry probably meant punishment. Isn't that what dominates usually did when they were angry?

Right now I was sitting on his desk waiting for him to come get me. He sent me up here when we got home and told me to remove my clothes. I wasn't entirely sure what he was going to do but I'm pretty sure it will be a spanking like last time. I don't want him to have control over me but he's scary when he's angry and I don't want to risk him getting madder.

Even though I know Harry a little better then I did the first time he spanked me, my heart was still racing with nervousness. I wasn't use to this type of relationship but I couldn't deny the sudden arouseness I had from imagining what he'd do to me when he got up here. I was simply stumped on my decision about signing the contract or not. Liam was the only guy i've wanted for years, yet Harry's bad boy/ dominate self was making me wet. But a relationship shouldn't be based off sex and that's whats stopping me from signing. I want kids and a family and that doesn't seem to be what he is looking for with me.

I sighed, breathing out through my chapped lips. I needed to seriously think through my options. It would be nice to finally get some action with someone since I haven't had some in a while. I was young who could blame me for being horny.

The load thumps of someones shoes hitting the wooden floor were heard through the door, and snapped me out of my thoughts. They got louder every passing second, my heart rate increasing with them. I couldn't help but straighten my back and flip my hair over my shoulder, confused on why I even felt the need to look good for him. He was a rude, bipolar, arrogant ass. But he was hot..

I almost jumped when the door was pushed open. I blinked at Harry who surprisingly stood in boxers and a grey t shirt. He probably went to his room and changed. My eye brows scrunched in confusion as he took a step in the room and shut the door softly behind him, probably not wanting to wake Kit.

"You changed." I stated the obvious, causing a small smirk to appear on his lips.

He took another step forward, eyes raking over my exposed skin. "I did, Ms.Brown." he nodded.

"I thought I was going to get punished." I kicked my legs and looked down. I felt too awkward to make eye contact, though he never seemed to feel that way. I could always feel him staring deeply into me.

He stood silently for a few seconds. I took a peak at him and noticed him spacing out, just staring at the desk underneath me. He really did change emotions quickly. He went from angry to weirdly quiet in the matter of a half hour. Clearing of his throat made my ears perk up as I watched him regain his focus.

"I changed my mind. You're never going to sign that contract if I don't show you the good side of me." he looked at me, his now messy after work curls in his face. I studied his look for a while, taking in how laid back he looked right now in his attire and sleepy eyes. I wasn't sure what he had in mind on how to show me his 'good side'. I wouldn't say he was that bad of a person. He has a polite daughter and I have to admit he's a great father.

"It's only around dinner time and you're in your pajamas..?" I wondered causing him to lightly chuckle. A dimple carved his cheek making my lips flinch at the corner, fighting to break into a smile. But this could all be an act. I've never seen him this nice.

I hopped off the counter searching around for my clothes and throwing them on. "Are you bipolar, Mr.Styles. Because seems to me you are." I said while pulling my shirt over my head. Once over my head, I looked up to see his arms crossed.

"Watch that mouth of yours, sweetheart. I'm not-" he stumbled over the right words to say, "I'm not bipolar. I just like control."

I nodded and shifted on my feet. We weren't close enough so that I could reach out to touch him, but it felt like his body heat was radiating off of him and onto mine. Maybe it was just the built up tension or the nervousness I got when I was around him.

"So what did you plan for tonight if I'm not getting a spanking." my words slipped in a harsh tone, not really meaning to.

He shrugged, "Kit's asleep so we can't make too much noise. We could just go to my room." he suggested in a neutral way. But I took it as an opportunity to get me alone on a bed. As if sensing my discomfort he rolled his eyes, "We can cuddle, Mr.Brown. Cuddle and tell embarrassing stories of ourselves."

I bit my lip to hold back a giggle, but I let one slip passed. He looked up from his pouty face and pouted more once he saw me.

"Okay, Mr.Styles. Lets go cuddle and tell embarrassing stories."

***

I'm so sorry I took ages to update.

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE FOR THIS CHAPTER.

10 COMMENTS AND 10 VOTES FOR NEXT CHAPTER. LITERALLY NO ONE COMMENTS..

****ALSOOO I NEED A NEW COVER IF ANYONE CAN MAKE THEM PLEASE MESSAGE ME OR COMMENT HERE OR SOMETHING.*****

I KNOW U DIDNT COMMENT. YOU THINK SOMEONE ELSE WILL BUT THERE THINKING THE SAME THING SO VOTE AND COMMENT

LMAO IM SO DEMANDING LOLLL love u all.