10

I didn't reach my goal for last chapter but I thought I'd be nice and update

Daisy;

The rest of dinner went by agonizingly slow. The only thing keeping Harry out of my mind was Kit's constant whining about wanting to stay up. After dinner it took Harry at least 20 minutes to get her to go upstairs to change into her pajamas.

Now, I sat in my room with a book between my hands. I was hoping reading would keep my mind off things but I was wrong. The only thing I could think about was Harry's offer. I wanted to learn more about BDSM relationships and the only way to do that was to research it.

I got my phone out and googled it. I must've sat for more than an hour looking through websites and wikipedia definitions. 'BDSM is a variety of erotic practices involving dominance and submission..' It read. Did I really want to get myself into this? Why did Harry want to be in a relationship with me anyways? I was nothing special.

My head jolted up at the sound of a knock, "Come in!" I called quietly. Harry looked in through the door before eyeing me. I nodded, letting him know he can come in.

He was still in his usual attire which bothered me. Did he even sleep? It was already past 11 at night and he looked far from being ready to go to bed.

"I just came to check in. Is the bed comfy? If it isn't you can sleep in my room. I'll sleep on the couch-"

I held my hand up, "It's extremely comfy, Mr.Styles. Much comfier then my own bed." I reassured him but when I looked over his face he didn't look pleased one bit.

"Don't call me Mr.Styles anymore, Daisy."

My face flushed from his words. We both knew what he wanted me to call him, but I wasn't giving in that easily. I averted my eyes to the book that sat beside me. I picked it up pretending to go back to reading so he'd leave me alone.

"Daisy." he said. When I didn't look up he sighed. "Daisy look at me!" he whisper yelled causing me to snap my head up.

"What?" I snapped but clamped my mouth shut immediately after. I knew sassing him wouldn't get me anything other then a moment of pride and then a red ass the next day. I sighed and put the book down. "I'm tired."

"Okay, baby. Just think about signing the contract." he watched me intently.

"I researched it." I blurted, "I researched that type of relationship. I don't even know why you would want to be in a relationship with me like that." my forehead scrunched up in confusion.

"Because, Daisy. I want to discipline you and show you things you've never felt before." he said before turning to leave. Before I could muster a reply he shut the door. I sat and listened to his footsteps get farther away. He was probably going into his office to do more work.

I huffed and slammed my head against the overly puffy pillows. Stupid Harry. Stupid contract. Stupid bed. As I had an inner debate with myself I suddenly got annoyed with how perfectly soft and comfortable his guest bed was. I could only imagine how comfy his bed was. Kit's bedroom was probably bigger then my whole apartment. Kit. I wouldn't be going through this if I never had Kit in my kindergarten class. Sometimes I wish I never called Harry into that meeting and then all that has happened in the past two weeks wouldn't of happened.

As I sat in the guest bed with my light turned off, I watched the hallway light seep through the bottom of my door until 4 am when it was finally shut off. I heard Harry's footsteps until he closed a door to what I assume was his room. Now it was really just me laying awake.

I forced myself to lay down and go to sleep.

-

I ignored the blare of my phone the next morning. I didn't care who was calling me this early but they better have a good ass reason to be waking me up. It stopped ringing for a minute before the screen lit back up and the ringer went off. I groaned and reached over to pick it up, not wanting to wake Harry or Kit. The screen flashed with my brothers name on it.

"Toby what the fuck! What time is it?" I barked into the cell.

"6am or something." he said like it was no big deal.

I hissed, "Well why are you calling!"

"Well, I'm calling because I came to your house so that I could tell you that our cousin Sarah is getting married in a month and she sent your invitation to my house instead of your crapy apartment."

"Sarah? I haven't spoken to her since we were like 7."

"Exactly why she didn't know your address." he sighed, "Anyways.. where are you this early in the morning?"

"I stayed at a friends house." I mumbled, already knowing where this conversation was headed. Toby was always quite protective over who I dated.

"A boy?" his voice rose.

"Yes a boy." I grumbled, "We aren't dating or fucking for that matter. We are just friends and he has a comfy bed, so I stayed." I lied. We were far from being friends and I was practically commanded to sleep here.

"Alright.. Well text me if you need anything." he said before we said our goodbyes.

I threw the phone next to me and laid back down. Kit and I both had school today and I'm sure Harry had work to do, but I couldn't bring myself to get up.

After sitting in bed for at least 25 more minutes, I got up and dressed in the outfit I wore yesterday but paired my skirt with a different top I found in the draws. It was a black v-neck shirt that I tucked into my skirt. It would have to do.

I walked out into the hall and heard pans being banged downstairs. As I was walking in the hall, Kit came running out and almost bumped into me.

"Hi, darling." I smiled and pushed her hair back.

"Hi, Ms.Brown!" she giggled, "Will you do my hair? Mommy use to do my hair in braids. Daddy doesn't know how to braid." she pouted.

I giggled at the thought of Harry braiding Kit's hair. "Sure. Lets go downstairs."

We walked down the long staircase before reaching the kitchen. There, we saw a women working over the stove. She was older with grey hairs peaking out from her black short, bob cut. She turned as we walked in.

"Oh! You must be Daisy?" I nodded. "Mr.Styles told me you would be up at 7." She said as she looked at the clock. It was only 6:40. "I don't have your breakfast ready but your driver is waiting outside to take you both to school. Mr.Styles had an urgent meeting for work he couldn't miss but told me to tell you he will pick you up after school. Both of you." she smiled kindly.

Driver? I could've dropped out of excitement, but I told myself to wait till I was alone. I looked down at Kit who was smiling at the lady. This must be their house maid.

"Let's go, Mr.Brown!" Kit cheered before dragging me out the door.

-

"Done." I smiled as we both sat in the back of the range rover. Harry's driver was older but extremely nice and told us we didn't have to wear seat belts. Kit was sitting cross legged while I finished braiding her hair. "You'll look like a princess for school." I pinched her cheek as she laughed.

"We're here Miss." the driver said.

We both climbed out and walked in towards the school. It might've looked weird that we were both walking in at the same time but I couldn't care less. My happy mood could not be put down. I made a mental note to text Melanie and tell her about my morning. I wasn't too psyched about Harry picking me up after school, but I'd deal.

A/N extraaa long for you peeps cuz im awesome lmao.

do you guys want her to sign it or not?

what do you want to happen next?

please comment it makes my day.